• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mum on trial over son's rape in jail visiting room [horrifying news warning]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously there aren't words to begin to explain how fucked up that really is. How the hell does this go on in a prison of all places? Seriously I have no words for this. Life in prison isn't good enough for them even. What's scary is that apparently they'll at most only get 20 years.

I have a relative in my family that was in a situation frighteningly similar to this story.

I can't tell you what it's like for the rest of the family. Thinking about it now makes me all sorts of upset and sad at the same time.

There are very very sick and depraved people out there. I made the mistake of reading about a guy called David Parker Ray recently out of curiosity, and he literally sounds like someone straight from the depths of Hell.

While I'm not a big champion of the death penalty, I have no moral qualms about people like him getting executed. It is horrifying that people like that exist and I have no problem with society eliminating them.

There are very very sick and depraved people out there. I made the mistake of reading about a guy called David Parker Ray recently out of curiosity, and he literally sounds like someone straight from the depths of Hell.

*googles*

Yeah, I couldn't have said it better myself. Jesus.

Bazza

I couldn't really get the gist of the story off the title so I had to click the thread, fucking wish I didn't.

There really are some evil people in the world. I still maintain that if you willfully and violently strip the rights of a person away from them, that yours should be taken at the same time.

mantidor

Someone who's with a sexual sadist like that is probably one herself.

Or an incredibly weak willed victim. Predators do tend to find prey.

Yeah I think this is often the case, I would guess this kind of sick and deviant individuals being a small minority in the population would have a much harder time to find each other, not to mention they are probably not interested in one another, they want victims.

akira28

Yeah I think this is often the case, I would guess this kind of sick and deviant individuals being a small minority in the population would have a much harder time to find each other, not to mention they are probably not interested in one another, they want victims.

That Marine officer who had a child with an unstable woman, for the specific purposes of being able to later molest the child. And the mother was supportive of it, simply because she wanted a man around. These predators do find their ways.

J-Rod

Hard not to wish death on the both of them. And the guards need their asses kicked hard, too. That poor kid. Damn.

Oh they're pretty interested in each other as far as couples who kill go. They're still selfish to the core but if they both get off to sadistic acts, they feed off each other and revel in it. In many of these pairs the woman is just as sadistic and fucked up as the man. People just assume differently because there's been a long history of thinking women can't possibly be that cruel.

Kater

Banned
Ugh.
That is some vile crime, what a poor boy.
I have no sympathy for the mother, she is equally guilty as the rapist if she didn't even attempt do stop him.

Twio

Oh they're pretty interested in each other as far as couples who kill go. They're still selfish to the core but if they both get off to sadistic acts, they feed off each other and revel in it. In many of these pairs the woman is just as sadistic and fucked up as the man. People just assume differently because there's been a long history of thinking women can't possibly be that cruel.

The woman is definitely just as bad. I hope the judge throws the fucking book and bars at both of them. Life w/o parole. You just can't rehabilitate people like this.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Okay. Fuck this shit. This is the last time I click on one of these threads. I just don't want to know.

RangerX

Banned
I actually can't even comprehend the how a mother could do this with her own child. It goes against every maternal instinct. I actually feel sick after reading that. Life with no parole for the both of them.

Twio

Only 20 yrs that kid is fucked for life.

And that's the maximum sentence. It could be less

I'd like to think that if this happened in America we would throw the book at them. It's a shame that the French Courts show so much mercy in their cases.

Sats

Banned
And that's the maximum sentence. It could be less

I'd like to think that if this happened in America we would throw the book at them. It's a shame that the French Courts show so much mercy in their cases.

We gave life without parole to a girl who planned to rob a guy at gunpoint when her accomplice shot him.

This is so fucking heartbreaking. That child. That poor child. My son is five. I can't. I can't even imagine. Jesus Christ.

WHAT THE FUCK

The people would should have been watching the visitation should get 20 years.

The husband and wife should get life at the very least. They should disappear from our society.

Fucking scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom