• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My customer said, "...but I requested a woman"

lock2k

Banned
Kev Kev Kev Kev what if I'm a male, and only request service from other men? Would you be offended, being a woman and all?
795564.jpg

Astral Dog

Its not a big deal dude, she may feel more comfortable with another woman shopping for whatever reason, its not fair but thats what it is, telling your employeers to match her a woman next time was the right move, you just relax and move on.

xrnzaaas

You'll ALWAYS deal with strange customers, no matter what products you're selling or what type of customer service you're providing. The "customer is always right" rule is the only one way to go. Otherwise you're not only losing that one customer, but might end up losing more, especially if the story makes its way to social media.

Grinchy

Banned
I almost understand. I tried doing Kroger deliveries twice, got the same guy both times, and he was so shitty at it that he may have never gone grocery shopping a day in his life before taking the job.

Maybe she just assumes women are better at shopping the way I assume men are better at everything else. (lol)

borborygmus

She has a right to request it and the company has a right to say no. Thus takes place the exchange of goods and services.

It's subjectively bullshit in that I personally think she's annoying based on this anecdote, but objectively the market is working as intended.

Top Bottom