• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'My daddy killed me with a butcher knife', poor kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejob

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/28/child.stabbed.ap/index.html

A guy killed his wife and then tried to kill his son. The 911 call:

"What's going on there?" asked dispatcher Kristine Woodrow.

"My daddy killed me with a butcher knife," Anthony said.

"How did that happen if you are talking to me?" Woodrow asked.

"Because," Anthony answered. "I don't know what happened, but something. He grabbed knives. I woke up. My dad, he was killing my mom and then my, my, my dad told me to go onto the other bed and then he's like, 'You're next,' and then he killed me. I'm still alive. I kind of survived."

Kind of funny in a sick way.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Authorities found the home minutes later when the child's father, Tony Sukto, 36, flagged down a fire truck. Sukto has been charged with the murder of his wife, Pranee, 39, and attempted murder of his son, and has pleaded innocent.

Color me confused as hell.... he stabs his wife, kills her, stabs his son, son calls 911, father runs out and flags down fire truck.... this sequence of events... uh....

belgurdo

Banned
miastowi_ralph.gif

My tummy has an owie

ohamsie

TACOMA, Washington (AP) -- A seriously wounded 8-year-old boy calmly described his father's deadly knife rampage during a call for help to 911. "My daddy killed me with a knife and I'm gone," the boy told a dispatcher. "Can you please send the Army men or the ambulance?"

:(

"What's going on there?" asked dispatcher Kristine Woodrow.

"My daddy killed me with a butcher knife," Anthony said.

"How did that happen if you are talking to me?" Woodrow asked.

"Because," Anthony answered. "I don't know what happened, but something. He grabbed knives. I woke up. My dad, he was killing my mom and then my, my, my dad told me to go onto the other bed and then he's like, 'You're next,' and then he killed me. I'm still alive. I kind of survived."

Woodrow said she wasn't sure if what she was hearing was for real.

"He was extremely calm," she recalled Wednesday. "It wasn't a typical response from someone who had just witnessed what he witnessed or had just been attacked."

Is the dispatcher new or something? Obviously the kid was in shock ... and wtf. You DONT get into semantics with an 8-year-old whose just been stabbed.

That aside, hope they lock the guy away and throw away the key.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
ManDudeChild said:
Is the dispatcher new or something? Obviously the kid was in shock ... and wtf. You DONT get into semantics with an 8-year-old whose just been stabbed.
Maybe she thought it was some kind of prank.

Azih

Ohfuckimgoingtohellforthisohfuckimgoingtohellforthis.

The Kid did it and is pinning the blame for it on his father by stabbing himself to make him look like a victim! Think about it! It all makes sense!

Ohfuckimgoingtohellforthis

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
ManDudeChild said:

That aside, hope they lock the guy away and throw away the key.

"Woodrow said she wasn't sure if what she was hearing was for real."

she thought it was a prank at first.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
ManDudeChild said:

She probably wasn't being as demeaning as one would think initially.

Azih said:
Ohfuckimgoingtohellforthisohfuckimgoingtohellforthis.

The Kid did it and is pinning the blame for it on his father by stabbing himself to make him look like a victim! Think about it! It all makes sense!

Ohfuckimgoingtohellforthis

not hell, camp, wheres the funny? maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom