• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Girlfriend is boring, should I break up with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
mainly this:
Date of Lies said:
From what I know, they haven't been out on 'dates'. She's still innocent and all, I do not believe she would be able to cheat and lie to me [...] so they couldn't have been much more than friends.

Cubsfan23

Banned
if she is the one calling you, I wouldn't worry about it. Chicks call you when they are thinking about you, and if she is fucking this dude she wouldnt be thinking about you, especially with you being in another country. Also, if you think she genuinely wants you to comeback soon that's another good sign.

Usually when girls cheat on their boyfriends, they let the other guy know beforehand so they're not "responsible" if something happens. Yeah it's stupid, but that's how a lot of girls think. Of course you're not there, so she could have really told him "yeah i have a boyfriend"

I think she just wants to keep this guy around for his social life, possibly as a "back-up" guy. Anyway, in the end this is just useless drama, you'll feel stupid for worrying about this after it's all said and done.........

Don't pretend like you know a 16 year old, because nobody does. After spending my high school career with a group of friends of which the majority were girls and having gone out with a girl for 9 months, let me give you this piece of advice, prepare yourself for anything.

It is a pretty big generalization, but I'll say it anyway, it is impossible to nail down the psyche of a high school girl. I've seen my girlfriend of 9 months (one of the sweetest girls I had ever known), go out of town, come back, and profess that she got drunk and cheated on me. First time she had ever had a drink in her life, outside of wine with the family on New Years and she never showed even the faintest of signs that she was the cheating type, and I guarantee that I knew my ex better than you know this girl.

However, I am not saying that she has cheated on you, or that she will. Just brace yourself for anything, and NEVER say that she wouldn't do this or wouldn't do that. Because even the best of girls are capable of commiting acts of great bitchery that can leave even the strongest of men with a huge "WTF?!" aftertaste.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
CavemanLawyer said:
It is a pretty big generalization, but I'll say it anyway, it is impossible to nail down the psyche of a girl. I've seen my girlfriend of 9 months (one of the sweetest girls I had ever known), go out of town, come back, and profess that she got drunk and cheated on me. First time she had ever had a drink in her life, outside of wine with the family on New Years and she never showed even the faintest of signs that she was the cheating type, and I guarantee that I knew my ex better than you know this girl.

However, I am not saying that she has cheated on you, or that she will. Just brace yourself for anything, and NEVER say that she wouldn't do this or wouldn't do that. Because even the best of girls are capable of commiting acts of great bitchery that can leave even the strongest of men with a huge "WTF?!" aftertaste.

Oh man...if there was EVER a quote that needed to be stickied and framed in this thread....

Mareg

CavemanLawyer said:
It is a pretty big generalization, but I'll say it anyway, it is impossible to nail down the psyche of a high school girl. I've seen my girlfriend of 9 months (one of the sweetest girls I had ever known), go out of town, come back, and profess that she got drunk and cheated on me. First time she had ever had a drink in her life, outside of wine with the family on New Years and she never showed even the faintest of signs that she was the cheating type, and I guarantee that I knew my ex better than you know this girl.

You nailed it big time !
I won't say that its an only girl thing, but I have many a story of girl getting so hot in certain situation that they would just forget any relationship, no mather how important it could be. And I have been part of very large gang of friends and those things do happen more often then many may think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom