• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miami cancels spring break!

jason10mm

Gold Member
If I were in Congress, I'd draft legislation to raise it to 25. 21 yr olds are just as reckless as 18 yr olds.
Nah, it needs to be lower. And bring back that 3.2% pisswater. Stop infantilizing grown ass adults and just give them better options to learn their limits.

And I really don't think drinking was the root cause of those girls fighting, saw that all the time in middle school as well.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Miami on spring break sounds like a good time. For anyone whose been there is it like the movies and mtv made it look back in the day? Hordes of hot women with great bodies going wild?

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm at my spring break destination right now. GodDAMN at the number of girls at their PEAK hotness and the clueless douchbag guys that don't realize that this is the best they are ever gonna get :p

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Addendum to my post about going to Panama City Beach... This was around 2011... NO rowdiness... NO vandalism... NO fighting... But we had tons of fun... Very VERY MIXED crowd too... I felt so comfortable being there.

Top Bottom