• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My god...this is the best ad I've ever seen...(ABSOLUT GREYHOUND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
What's the hell did that have to do with Absolut?

cqRcV.gif

so in the future we will all dress like Lady GaGa?...count me out.

Also we'll drive miles out into the desert to watch robot dog races.

We've finally overcome the whole issue of mistreating animals that plagues dog and horse races, but we still do it in secret because...

Chichikov

What's the hell did that have to do with Absolut?
They're not selling a drink, they're selling the idea that you should order greyhound with absolute.
The whole point is to make it memorable so that the phrase Absolute Greyhound becomes ingrained in people minds, so that they order it, instead of just a greyhound.

As for how successful they are in that attempt, I will give them a partial mark, it's well done but I feel this theme have been done before and have been done better.
And I like the music.

TheExodu5

Banned
They're not selling a drink, they're selling the idea that you should order greyhound with absolute.
The whole point is to make it memorable so that the phrase Absolute Greyhound becomes ingrained in people minds, so that they order it, instead of just a greyhound.

As for how successful they are in that attempt, I will give them a partial mark, it's well done but I feel this theme have been done before and have been done better.
And I like the music.

Well, I saw Absolut in there...I still have no idea what Absolut Greyhound is. I figured it was just a random theme given to the ad for no reason in particular.

Looks pretty I guess. But kind of stupid, pointless, and boring. The definition of style over stubstance. I think the Dos Equis guy commercial was more interesting.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Best part of that video was this Burlesque Futuristic Scifi Woman:

ibubpjz6eq9uKC.gif

She'd be a perfect Bioshock villain.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
First that thread about Cartier and now this? Is GAF purposefully trying to get me to buy shit? It's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom