• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia Anime |OT| Go Beyond! PLUS ULTRA! (No Manga spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Bones' schedule, I'd expect it around Fall.

We're finally getting to the really good arcs! The pacing should be infinitely better, too!

What schedule? The two shows they have this season end in a few weeks, then they have only HeroAca2 and the just announced with no pv or nothing BBB continuation? Fall seems way too far away.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm guessing this will cover up to the
second villain invasion at the away trip?

cntr

Banned
I'm guessing this will cover up to the
second villain invasion at the away trip?
Unless Bones' surprises us and it turns out to be longer than expected, it'll go up to
the end of the Stain arc
. I'd expect around 20-ish episodes.

probably should go to the manga thread to talk about this otherwise we'll get into spoiler territory, though

SalvaPot

Sweet! I hope I get my membership back by then so I can make the new OT, I'll make sure to pick a less controversial title this time.

Key visual for the OVA and it looks great!

mha-event-anime-kv.jpg

Veelk

Banned
Tokoyomi's quirk is the best in the series, I cannot wait to see it animated in it's full glory when we get to the forest arc.

Moaradin

Hopefully we get some Yutaka Nakamura in this season. The fact that he didn't animate anything in the first season was a bummer, but this one will have so much material for him to work with!

TimmiT

Oooooh season 2 looks good. I was disappointed by the first season, but it looks like they really improved the animation here. That and seeing how they're covering more chapters this time around, the pacing will probably be better.

If you all liked the first season, this is the point where the manga really started getting good.

HeroAca gets the same day dub treatment for 6 episodes of s2.

The new season of My Hero Academia premieres April 1st, and we're bringing it to you in the most epic way possible—the first 6 episodes will be same-day sub and dub! Yeah, you heard us. The dub will air the same day as the sub, and you'll only find both on FunimationNow Check out this all-new trailer!

https://funimation.com/myheroclass/...eroAcademia-S2&utm_content=MHA+Learn+More+CTA

C53KKr2U0AAktD6.jpg:large

BlizzKrut

Banned
Sorry to break this open again but I just saw the first season of this in one day, I like it but...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT WAS HYPE, ALL MIGHT VS NOMU AND THAT VILLAIN TEASED AT THE END LOOKS AWESOME.

I can't wait to jump into Season 2, I barely touch anime but I'm glad I opened this exception.

By the way, what does
shark looking dude do? From what I remember he literally didn't show his quirk at all?

Also, I'm sorry to anyone who likes him, but
I fucking hate Mineta, if anyone's dying in the future with the flick of a finger from a villain, I hope it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom