• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakphoon

1tYmb.jpg

Safe for brain version

OMG Aero said:
Someone needs to go back in time and stop Myke from creating pony Panda.
He had no idea what he was unleashing upon the world.
the way the calendar is set up is that one month is Panda's proposal to some filly, and the next month is that filly's reaction. some are drawn in a way that both months comine to make one picture

Dark Phoenix said:
I don't even understand what this is.
Deep within the depths of hell
Tinychat
one ponyGAF member contacted the devil himself..er..herself through dark magic
google image search
. Since then, the devil has tortured millions of ponygaffers on tinychat and now irc.

Link to the gif. Watch at your own risk: http://i.imgur.com/BdC2E.gif

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
frankly im surprised they only used me for 6 months of the calendar. >_>

i totally sent them a plan for a 37 month year.

Pandaman said:
frankly im surprised they only used me for 6 months of the calendar. >_>

i totally sent them a plan for a 37 month year.
They know they could milk more sales out of 6, half year calendars instead of a single 3 year calendar.

Calpain

Quinnjaminn said:
Gamepro magazine included a segment on Mane6's MLP: Fighting is Magic game in their latest issue. It's a negative article, but all press is good press...right?
That's odd because as they mention on the Mane6 site Gamepro made a mention of the game on their website and seemed very positive about it. I guess there is a big difference between the printed division and the online division at Gamepro.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Yeah, I found that strange as well. As soon as I saw that post, I assumed that it would be a positive article because of the previous online mention. I think the Mane6 guys have it right with the confusion between departments. In other news, just finished converting one of my friends to bronydom! After weeks of effort, success!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
OMG Aero said:
Someone needs to go back in time and stop Myke from creating pony Panda.
He had no idea what he was unleashing upon the world.
the man has vision.
I can only try to live up to its glory.

Orcastar

I reckon we need some dawwwww to counter last page's madness and those cosplay pictures (Twilight in the second pic is kinda cute though). Luckily I'm here to deliver:

No idea what's happening in this pic...

Saving the best pony for last:

These would make some pretty good avatars, no?

McNum

Hm, I'm somewhat impressed with the local Nintendo customer service. Remember a week ago I said my 3DS broke? It's back now and running. "No errors found" the slip with it says, though. So... it didn't work at home, yet it worked at Nintendo? That's somewhat ominous. I hope it was just a hissy fit on its part and that it's gone for good. But I'm keeping an eye on it.

Tonight we have another Synchtube stream, right? Going to be tough watching that and EVO at the same time. On one hand: MAHVEL! On the other hoof: PONIES! Tricky.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
McNum said:
Hm, I'm somewhat impressed with the local Nintendo customer service. Remember a week ago I said my 3DS broke? It's back now and running. "No errors found" the slip with it says, though. So... it didn't work at home, yet it worked at Nintendo? That's somewhat ominous. I hope it was just a hissy fit on its part and that it's gone for good. But I'm keeping an eye on it.

Tonight we have another Synchtube stream, right? Going to be tough watching that and EVO at the same time. On one hand: MAHVEL! On the other hoof: PONIES! Tricky.

For all the hate Nintendo gets, their Customer Service Department is absolutely amazing. I've rarely heard of a bad experience with them.

McNum

DrForester said:
For all the hate Nintendo gets, their Customer Service Department is absolutely amazing. I've rarely heard of a bad experience with them.
No kidding. When the rubber sleeves for the Wii Remotes came out, I wanted some for my launch Wii. So I called them up, since I hadn't been able to find replacement ones in any store. My question: "Where can I buy these?" Their answer: "They're free, how many Wii Remotes do you have? We'll mail them to you." That's just awesome.

In any case, I'm keeping an eye on the 3DS and see if it works properly from now on. I know it's the same unit I got back, still has my fingerprints on it. Should probably clean it again soon, come to think of it.

Jintor

Love ya'll Ponygaf

I'm doing a friend's coat of arms for his birthday in a few days. He loves Game of Thrones, and hates (well, mocks) MLP, but his girlfriend loves it, so guess what he's getting on his coat of arms

Narag

Jintor said:
Love ya'll Ponygaf

I'm doing a friend's coat of arms for his birthday in a few days. He loves Game of Thrones, and hates (well, mocks) MLP, but his girlfriend loves it, so guess what he's getting on his coat of arms

Joffrey in an action hank pose punching snips or snails?

Theonik

Jintor said:
Love ya'll Ponygaf

Ponies! As the support part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom