• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2th

Banned
Quinnjaminn said:
This should be relevant, considering this is a gaming board. Jacob Minkoff, Lead Game Designer at Naughty Dog, just posted on his blog about ponies. It's not just a slight reference; he basically raves about how much he loves the show. It's a pretty interesting read, and can be found here.
Damn good read and i love the way he ends the post. It pretty much accurately summarizes things.
what-were-watching.jpg

Quinnjaminn said:
This should be relevant, considering this is a gaming board. Jacob Minkoff, Lead Game Designer at Naughty Dog, just posted on his blog about ponies. It's not just a slight reference; he basically raves about how much he loves the show. It's a pretty interesting read, and can be found here.

Yay, more ammo for us!

Theonik

Quinnjaminn said:
Well I'm excited for both Season 2 and Uncharted 3 so I guess he should be double happy! Awesome read, seeing how many people like the show makes me happy. Also he seems to be on NeoGAF too looking at his blog, or at least he is lurking.
Found this in there

Orcastar

Jintor said:
Move over Panda, it's my birthday now!
Hyvää syntymäpäivää Jintor!
That's "happy birthday" in Finnish. Just trying to be original :p

Quinnjaminn said:
This guy gets it.

Quinnjaminn said:

Huh, I hadn't realized the original version of the AotD song spoke so much to the themes of that episode. Cool find.

I think I've seen the pic before, but one thing I just realized is how they did a great job with it of showing her older but still covering her Cutie Mark via the suit.

daffy

Banned
ahoyhoy said:
Can we get a link to his final resting place?
Whoops sorry, didn't notice until you'd already found it!

Happy B'day to Jintor & also Pandaman & also everyone else I missed.

PonyGaf needs a Bday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom