• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
invisible big mac

ZyTat.jpg

Source
GXeyV.jpg

Calpain

Hey guys, looks like Sibsy who is a veteran storyboard artist on the show has released these official sketches of little Twilight:

She also says she's wrapping up her work on the final episode for season two so it looks like everything is past the storyboard stage now! Nice to see the progress they've been making.

Calpain

Captain Fish said:
It's cool to see some dyanamic poses.

Maybe it's a song about how cool it is to live in a library.
Well, Ingram did mention in one of his many interviews that Twilight is getting a solo song next season.

Theonik

Calpain said:
She also says she's wrapping up her work on the final episode for season two so it looks like everything is past the storyboard stage now! Nice to see the progress they've been making.
Avatar get. Also nice, Season 2 is getting closer.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
OMG Aero said:
Probably shouldn't post this but I found a version of that screen shot where Big Mac isn't invisible any more.
link

Perfect :lol.

DrForester said:
The one next to Pinkie looks like she could be easily repainted into a Belle Eve (if she had a horn).

Calpain said:
Hey guys, looks like Sibsy who is a veteran storyboard artist on the show has released these official sketches of little Twilight:
http://i.imgur.com/WrZGS.jpg[/URL]

That is uber adorbs. I bet if Hasbro reproduced it, probably in a limited run, they could make a ton of sales on a MLP FiM Bible.

2th said:
ill just leave this here as a random scene taken out of context and just completely weird.
http://i.imgur.com/qgWDJ.jpg
Needs more brushie!
tumblr_lm1a4qfUOI1qe6u2mo1_250.gif

Calpain

AdawgDaFAB said:
That is uber adorbs. I bet if Hasbro reproduced it, probably in a limited run, they could make a ton of sales on a MLP FiM Bible.
That's a good idea. I would love to buy an art book based around the show and they would make a decent mint too I bet. Afterall, we got those people who bought those pre-production sketches from Faust for a decent price.

Pandaman said:
DJ3Mfm.jpg

carek is a boss. :3

woo 23 years old.
I made a post on his facebook
0BmbP.gif

This is your singing facebook post, I hope it finds you well.
You're recieveing this message cause I think you're really swell.
You're turning one year older so help us celebrate.
Eat cake; it is delicious, have festivities first-rate.
You should have games and dancing, Angry Birds or Dance Central.
And when the night is done recieve a hug from friends as well.
I didn't buy a gift, not being there is tough.
Birthdays mean having fun with friends, not getting lots of stuff.
By the way I hope you don't mind; I going steady with Belle Eve
Happy Birthday to you Panda, hope there is no hard feelings!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=z0-D0yJvQqI

Owlowiscious said:
I made a post on his facebook
0BmbP.gif

This is your singing facebook post, I hope it finds you well.
You're recieveing this message cause I think you're really swell.
You're turning one year older so help us celebrate.
Eat cake; it is delicious, have festivities first-rate.
You should have games and dancing, Angry Birds or Dance Central.
And when the night is done recieve a hug from friends as well.
I didn't buy a gift, not being there is tough.
Birthdays mean having fun with friends, not getting lots of stuff.
It's not the same without you here; I miss you all so much.
Happy Birthday to my big bro, love you something and some such

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0-D0yJvQqI
*Slow Clap!* Good stuff sir.

haha i misposted the one i sent to my brother, and fixed it later. fab quoted it for prosperity ;_;

and something on this page is/was fucking up my internet explorer something fierce.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
2th said:
i think someone got you a belle blow up doll. or a hooker pony dressed up like belle. we all know she would never wish you a happy birthday. restraining orders tend to negate well wishing on birthdays.

Picture is accurate, she's gloating. Panda is behind 4 inches of prison glass watching her.

Orcastar

Calpain said:
Moe made a very appropriate image for those in PonyGAF who've been playing TF2:
Amazing. Here's hoping he (she?) does the rest of the classes too. Though I think a medic Fluttershy drawn by Moe would probably be a heart attack inducing WMD.

Calpain said:
Carek also has a new pic up, but it might be a little questionable as it is based on a Katy Perry song so I'll have you guys just check it out on his page:
Last Friday Night
Didn't get the reference when I saw this, but it's an awesome pic whichever way you look at it. Hasbro needs to offer Carek a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom