• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

2th said:
it works every time. on everything. even your creepiness.

Sorry 2th, my creepiness kinda died with the thread being locked.

Well there's always thinking about human ponies though.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Man, how could you guys turn a Fluttershy page into something so unfriendly.

LgHxC.png

Calpain

Hey guys, remember that comic where Rarity was practicing archery from a couple months back? Well, the artist responsible has a new one out in the set this time with Rainbow Dash. It's a pretty big picture and I didn't want to compress it and host it on Imgur so have a look here. You won't regret it!
Time Off - Part 2: Fear of Falling

Edit: By the way I got your shirts in the mail, Ellis and Myke. Awesome stuff! Thanks for designing such wonderful shirts.:)

Calpain said:
Hey guys, remember that comic where Rarity was practicing archery from a couple months back? Well, the artist responsible has a new one out in the set this time with Rainbow Dash. It's a pretty big picture and I didn't want to compress it and host it on Imgur so have a look here. You won't regret it!

Edit: By the way I got your shirts in the mail, Ellis and Myke. Awesome stuff! Thanks for designing such wonderful shirts.:)
Such a great comic. I love part 1, part 2 is just as sweet. The shot of Rainbow at the end of the lightning strike with her goggles broken is bad ass.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Owlowiscious said:
There was a human pony gathering at pax today and I missed it. So sad.

Are you technically "missing" something if you're taking pictures of it with a telephoto lens a quarter mile away?

akira28

Firehead said:
Tommy Boy reference. Awesome.
Fluttershy? d'aawwesome.
Fluttershy with a Tommy Boy reference? Ad'awwww'rable

haha yeah :) I'm glad you're a fellow enthusiast. When I saw Fluttershy in front of a fan the first thing that popped into my head was her voice distorted by the fan doing the quote.

now I'm trying to learn the puppet warp animation. I can make the fan dance but getting her hair to wave is beyond me, I think :\

burningranger

Neo Member
Calpain said:

Very awesome! This one actually fits RD's character better imo.

OMG Aero

Tonight on the Synchtube we'll be continuing our adventure into G1 by taking a look at My Little Pony: The Movie. A common complaint people seemed to have of the previous two episodes we've watched is that they were trying to do too much for the 20 minutes they lasted for, so maybe the movie will actually be paced right, or maybe they will just fill the extra time with terrible songs, who knows!

The stream starts at the usual time again, but since this is a full movie it looks like it's going to last for about 1 hour 40 minutes instead of the usual hour. Since this is the first time we'll be watching a single video for this long I'm still wondering how to set up the playlist and I'd like some advice. Right now I have intermission videos before and after the movie as normal, but I was wondering if anyone wanted some more intermission videos half way through the movie to break it up? This would make the already long stream even longer, but I was wondering whether everyone would prefer to have a break for food and drink or whatever in the middle or to just power on through in one go.
Calpain said:
I still prefer the Rarity one, but this is really, really good. I hope the artist does one of these for each of the main characters.
Or at least just Fluttershy.

Orcastar

Calpain said:
This and the Rarity comic are the most impressive FiM comics I've seen so far. Can't wait to see what the artist comes up with for the rest of the mane 6.

Also, Rubik'c cube ponies are awesome.

And yay, I should be able to make it to Synchtube today! Which reminds me that I still haven't watched Rescue at Midnihgt Castle. Better get right on it.

And I'll just leave this here (click for huge):

Human ponies, yay!

Orcastar said:
This and the Rarity comic are the most impressive FiM comics I've seen so far. Can't wait to see what the artist comes up with for the rest of the mane 6.

And yay, I should be able to make it to Synchtube today! Which reminds me that I still haven't watched Rescue at Midnihgt Castle. Better get right on it.

Human ponies, yay!
Love that RD pic in there... no surprise though, she is best pony, only makes sense she'd be best human right?

Oh, I love them! Twilight, RD, and Pinkie Pie are great.
I actually just made myself a (crappy) wallpaper of these three.

Some nice styles in that
HUMAN PONIES WHARRGH!
pic but Rainbow Dash is really giving me a some kind of pokemon trainer vibe for some reason.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I still see two complete missed opportunities in the human pony space.

1.) Human ponies riding their pony counterparts.

2.) Human ponies wearing human versions of the gala dresses.

AceBandage said:
Bi-polar Pinkie is awesome.
I love that part of the fanon.
I just finished reading Painless yesterday and I'm still thinking about it. It's pretty damn good, and with the exception of some grammatical errors here and there, rather well-written. It's also very sad and dark, especially as Pinkie's madness gets deeper and deeper. (but not "grimdark" with violence and gore)

I've been depressed for a few months at a time a couple of times in my life, but I've never been chronically depressed. If it's anything like this, it sounds worse than death.

McNum

Firehead said:
Yep! And it's not scary like people tend to believe. So, please, drop in sometime :D
Sure, why not? But not today, I'm not feeling too good today. Stupid virus... (That's a human-gets-sick virus, not computer virus.) I'll try to be there for the Synchtube, though. I want to see that movie.

Firehead

McNum said:
Sure, why not? But not today, I'm not feeling too good today. Stupid virus... (That's a human-gets-sick virus, not computer virus.) I'll try to be there for the Synchtube, though. I want to see that movie.
Aw, hope you feel better quick ):

McNum

Firehead said:
Aw, hope you feel better quick ):
Yeah, me too. It looks like it's the same thing my parents just had, so it'll take a couple of days. It's pretty much a not-Flu. Meaning it has all the symptoms, except fever. So it's not a Flu. Ah, well, might as well take it as an opportunity to pamper myself a bit.

Annoyingly, I get motion sickness off video games with this thing. I wanted to turn today into a Xenoblade marathon while lying on the sofa under a nice snuggly blanket. But nope, I can't play games.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You guys just HAD to keep calling a her a tyrant huh?

wnvzY.png

G-Fex

Orcastar said:

Human ponies, yay!

Now this I like.

daffy

Banned
McNum said:
Yeah, me too. It looks like it's the same thing my parents just had, so it'll take a couple of days. It's pretty much a not-Flu. Meaning it has all the symptoms, except fever. So it's not a Flu. Ah, well, might as well take it as an opportunity to pamper myself a bit.

Annoyingly, I get motion sickness off video games with this thing. I wanted to turn today into a Xenoblade marathon while lying on the sofa under a nice snuggly blanket. But nope, I can't play games.
D: don't worry! I'll marathon it for you!! Muahahahaha

I just bought some peanut butter early this morning and my body is ready.

McNum

FTH said:
D: don't worry! I'll marathon it for you!! Muahahahaha

I just bought some peanut butter early this morning and my body is ready.
Go on ahead. It's an awesome game. Shulk is growing on me as a character, and you cannot hate the setting of the game.

Come to think of it, though, I don't think I've ever tried peanut butter. It's just not sold around here much.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
OMG Aero said:
"THE DAY WILL LAST FOREVER!"
That's not so bad I guess. I've slept through the day before.

Well technically, one side of the earth would be scorched by eternal day and the other side would freeze under an eternal night. You would have to live somewhere close to the equator to survive :p.

daffy

Banned
McNum said:
Go on ahead. It's an awesome game. Shulk is growing on me as a character, and you cannot hate the setting of the game.

Come to think of it, though, I don't think I've ever tried peanut butter. It's just not sold around here much.
Never tried peanut butter?! You must correct this injustice immediately! Ah its so good. You can mix it with bananas and its like sweet bliss. If you can find a sale or something online you should! Oh and start with Peanut Butter & Co. Brand if you do!

I've only just started playing so I need to pull myself away the internet and get going !

McNum

FTH said:
Never tried peanut butter?! You must correct this injustice immediately! Ah its so good. You can mix it with bananas and its like sweet bliss. If you can find a sale or something online you should! Oh and start with Peanut Butter & Co. Brand if you do!

I've only just started playing so I need to pull myself away the internet and get going !
Oh, you just started out? I'm almost jealous, you get to play the opening fresh. Don't look up anything for the game yet, or you'll accidentally spoil something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom