• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcastar

Wolf Akela said:
Saw this earlier, excellent stuff. Love how the pony equivalent of the Evoker is a cupcake in the eye. There's also a Ponysona 4 video on Youtube, but it's not nearly as good.

I see the reactions to the human ponies I posted earlier have been unanimously positive. If this isn't a sign that the end times are upon us, I don't know what is.

Bakphoon

For those who can't join synchtube, here have some Bakpony:

rNH1A.jpg

Theonik

The synchtube became self aware and decided to save us all with its final breath.
Its sacrifice shall not be forgotten.

I'm not sure if anyone saw these just, but here are some "animated" comics. Not really animated; more like a slide show of the comics' panels with music and such.

http://youtu.be/3gtwq6RM9Og
This one I made is the "animated version" of Memories, mixing in the comic with clips from Cutie Mark Chronicles, Sonic Rainboom, and a tiny clip from Friendship is Magic, Part 1. The artist liked it, and at least 90% percent claimed to have cried or at least shed a tear. Hell, I came close to by the time I uploaded it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c75Y1ughQY
This one found on Equestria Daily is an "animated" version of Great and Powerful. And the music is pretty chilling.

Nishastra

Banned
Is anyone actually coming back? :p

Should we watch the second half next week or something? :p

Edit: Huh, did it splinter or something? It was just me and McNum in a room with no sign of anyone else, then it died and there were a bunch of people :p

McNum

That was fun! Well, fun is probably not the right word, but it was definitely entertaining. Gotta love the Flutterponies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I know the feel, ThreeSix. I went to a funeral for the brother of a kid who was in the same grade as me. His brother hit a tree while speeding around a bend at least 15 miles above the speed limit. The kid and I were both 14 at the time.

I probably would have taken it more seriously if I had known the kid or his brother better, but I agree it is strange thinking about how someone that you had talked to recently could become forever silenced by something like death. It's strange, tragic, and thought-provoking all at once.

Hang in there, bro.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Also here's something else that might cheer you (and anyone else) up (now and at any point in the future. Amen)

XB2BF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom