• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Jenga said:
we got class and taste

Yeah man, look at this fucking class.

XQxFk.png

You can't spell "class and taste" without "giant penis monster".

Uchip

Banned
whats so awesome about lip syncing a pony to rap? am i missing something?
it made me smirk ill give it that though

Mirimar

Uchip said:

No, you're not. The method he used to do it is clever, but it isn't all that awesome, honestly. Even the creator doesn't think so.

DrForester said:
Should really watch an episode called "The Trouble With Tribbles" It's pretty much the inspiration for the entire "Swarm of the Century" episode of MLP.

Nah, I've already seen most of them, just not for a long while (my dad is a VHS-taping freak :x)

Oh hey, the Dany pic. I was debating posting that in the thread, but wasn't sure what reaction it would have met lol

KtSlime

RomanticHeroX said:
I will shank anyone I find badmouthing Megaten.

Persona isn't a 女神転生, it's a 女神異聞録 (Megami Ibunroku). It's just marketed under the Megaten title in the US.

Uchip

Banned
ivedoneyourmom said:
Persona isn't a 女神転生, it's a 女神異聞録 (Megami Ibunroku). It's just marketed under the Megaten title in the US.

cool story

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
To be fair I think it's a complement, considering that if we base things through stereotypes, rather be that than being obnoxious, lazy people :p

Speaking of which, another positive aspect I can give for MLP is that the remake isn't turned into "serious" dudebro stuff. Compare Bayformers/Broformers, and G.I. Bros.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Jintor said:
I bet there are Game of Thrones watchers in here right?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k203/kiimosabe/Picture1-5.png
I hope she throws that up.
She won't. :(

tafer said:
Ok ponyGaf, what episode is this from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJfZTr8zMsc
This had no right being so well done and amusing as it was. Excellently executed.

Uchip said:
- The Pinkie beatbox concept is good.
- The cognitive dissonance resulting from Fluttershy's permanent cussing is amusing.
- The animation transitions are good.
- The lipsynching is very good.

It's good.

This is good too:

Fluttershys, 20% cooler version

The original parody had an inappropriate voice, this one is indeed 20% cooler.

Neki

Jenga said:
that sounds bloody gross

but you guys are already used to ingesting shit so hey

hey play nice, not everyone can have a superior taste like you. it takes a while to get a very refined and elegant palette.

Adelor Lyon

Neo Member
From the MLP Facebook page, this is a billboard going up in the LA area to advertise MLP:FIM. What age group and demographic are they pushing the show towards now? Fantastic.

VYTZB.jpg

I understand there is slight humor in the fact that Clinton got all 3 questions right in that interview, but its not really surprising. They threw in such obviously fake alternatives that it wasn't too hard to guess. At least his banter w/ the host during it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom