• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Void Insanity said:
You guys like Mass Effect? I thought you lot had taste.
1704209_o.gif

AceBandage said:
All Shepards are lame.

Viva la Tali'Zorah!
Ultimate brohoof!

Tali <3

Jenga

Banned
figured you all played femsheps as well

the most annoying niches in one big annoying niche

is persona 3/4 the only smt you've ever played as well?

Uchip

Banned
Jenga said:

id guess they only play Jrpgs

Mass Effect is the point where I drew the line and decided it's safe to ignore Bioware games, having been burned by basically all of them since Baldur's Gate.

Narag

Jenga said:

I bought Nocturne but never opened it!

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Jenga said:

And you were calling people weeaboos. Aren't Fatlus games the height of weeaboo-ness?

Jenga

Banned
Thnikkaman said:
And you were calling people weeaboos. Aren't Fatlus games the height of weeaboo-ness?
there's a difference

we got class and taste

you all watch lolis and ponies

you'll never know what it means to be true japanese

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Jenga said:
you'll never know what it means to be true japanese
Teach me how to be Japanese, sensei. I already fucking hate lolis and moe.

Narag said:
Can I swing partial credit for the Etrian Odyssey games?
Only if you've played the Sirtech Wizardry games which gave birth to that genre. Made in the USA, then Canada for the final installment.

Narag

Thnikkaman said:
Only if you've played the Sirtech Wizardry games which gave birth to that genre. Made in the USA, then Canada for the final installment.

Alas, I never had a chance to play those although I'd read fondly of them in gaming mags. My youth was mostly spent in space sims.

Calpain

Thnikkaman said:
Ah, I remember playing those games, good times. Reminds me that I should go back and replay them someday and maybe tackle the Ultima collection as well while I'm at it.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Narag said:
Alas, I never had a chance to play those although I'd read fondly of them in gaming mags. My youth was mostly spent in space sims.
Start with Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord on Apple II.

...or seriously start with the final trilogy: VI, VIII and 8. The japanese recreations are faithful but I like to joke about the artstyle. They're probably much more accessible, like Wiz8.
Here's five minutes of me playing it. Ookami-Kun does too, so I might make more videos if people are curious.

CRAB BATTLE

DrForester said:
Except if you're going to compare the parasprites to something from Star Trek and it's anything BUT Tribbles, you're wrong.

1960's? Never heard of 'em!

Actually I just watched an ep of Star Trek with my dad, Mudd's Women. I...do not know to say whether the ideas are dated or not...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
How About No said:
1960's? Never heard of 'em!

Actually I just watched an ep of Star Trek with my dad, Mudd's Women. I...do not know to say whether the ideas are dated or not...

Should really watch an episode called "The Trouble With Tribbles" It's pretty much the inspiration for the entire "Swarm of the Century" episode of MLP.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
DrForester said:
Should really watch an episode called "The Trouble With Tribbles" It's pretty much the inspiration for the entire "Swarm of the Century" episode of MLP.
That's the one where some of the DS9 crew enjoy the Tribble experience, isn't it?

Ed: Oh no, I'm mistaken. Trouble with Tribbles was the original.

Jintor said:
I bet there are Game of Thrones watchers in here right?
Please link to that if it's a spoiler! I haven't seen anything past episode 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom