• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowParry

Calpain said:
Just thought I would continue the trend of posting epic pics

Derpy at Sunset

And congrats ThreeSix!

Seriously, are any of those in 1920 x 1080? The wife wants them bad and I think they're really well done.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
New one :)

Aaaand Panda seems to get to choose the next one, again D:

mbLUO.png

Calpain

CcrooK said:
Seriously, are any of those in 1920 x 1080? The wife wants them bad and I think they're really well done.
Not that I know of. The source seems to be posting them directly to Ponibooru and I haven't been able to figure out if he/she has an artist account somewhere. But from the comments posted on the artwork by the artist, Moe, it sounds like he/she is going to try and make one new pic a day.

AceBandage said:
Fluttershy's Japanese voice is going to be too cute for human ears...

ivedoneyourmom said:
I imagine someone like Furuya Sizuka-san would be nice. (She is the voice actress for Nano on Nitijyou).

I'm not sure who I'd like for Fluttershy. Maybe someone like Kawakami Tomoko, Mizuki Nana, Matsuoka Yuki or Ohtani Ikue perhaps?

For Pinkie I think Hirano Aya could work.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
How do you people know the names of Japanese voice actors??? It took me long enough to learn the names of the biggest English voice actors!

ZealousD said:
How do you people know the names of Japanese voice actors??? It took me long enough to learn the names of the biggest English voice actors!

The only voice actor I can name off hand is John Dimaggio. And that's because he's in everything.

ZealousD said:

I used to watch anime ALL the time back in 05-07. I didn't memorize many VA names, but I know many memorable voices / roles. So I just think of a voice I know and check Wiki or Anime News Network for their name when I need it for any reason.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ZealousD said:

Only need to know Aya Hisakawa to know everyone worth knowing.

CHEEZMO™ said:
Bordering on the former, tbqh.

:/
I was a little over the top, but I just found it hilarious to find a group of adults going to a convention/get-together for children's show and singing Art of The Dress while playing Rock Band. I find things funny.

Uchip

Banned
unintelligentgenius said:
I was a little over the top, but I just found it hilarious to find a group of adults going to a convention/get-together for children's show and singing Art of The Dress while playing Rock Band. I find things funny.

I feel awkward and im not even there

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
unintelligentgenius
Banned
(Today, 01:23 AM)
Reply | Quote

What happened here?

Edit: Uberjunior too. Perma-ban it is, then.

Neki

CHEEZMO™ said:
unintelligentgenius
Banned
(Today, 01:23 AM)
Reply | Quote

What happened here?

Edit: Uberjunior too. Perma-ban it is, then.

Can't find anything. Maybe he's an alt of 2th, lol.

Uchip

Banned
Ultimoo said:
That sounds like something 2th would say, amirite?

why are so many members of Pony-GAF so intolreant? LOL

lmao
it could very well be an alt
but accounts usually take forever to be activated?

Ultimoo said:

Not to stereotype, but...

A lot of fans of nicher things tend to be a bit... anti-social? I suppose that's a good way to put it.
They don't know exactly how to act or what to say at all times and can really end up trying to hard to make people like them, which often gets then in trouble.

Uchip said:
lmao
it could very well be an alt
but accounts usually take forever to be activated?

Depends. Took me like a week to activate my account.

tiff

Banned
AceBandage said:
Always, actually.
I don't think a Junior has ever been unbanned.
I think I've seen one or two. Though it's possible they became a member between the time I last saw them pre-ban and post-ban.

Ultimoo said:

I'm not going to read the whole thread but I'm assuming it was a really poor attempt at a joke.

Ultimoo said:

It seems to be the most recent batch of juniors, fOr some reason (hough there are still quite a few of them that are awesome).

KtSlime

AdawgDaFAB said:
I'm not sure who I'd like for Fluttershy. Maybe someone like Kawakami Tomoko, Mizuki Nana, Matsuoka Yuki or Ohtani Ikue perhaps?

For Pinkie I think Hirano Aya could work.
Hirano Aya-San is pretty much impossible right now to book. Between Jewelpet and Fairy Tail she's got hardly any time. Great seiyuu though, and brilliantly executed career, she's not going to be without work for a looong time.
Kamikawa Tomoko-San died about two weeks ago, a tragedy. Her role as Misuzu was one of my favorites.
Mizuki Nana-San would be a good choice, and has an excellent singing voice.
Matuoka has to speak Osakaben (for me), and I don't think that would work for fluttershy.

Uchip, romanticherox, 失礼でしょう
ZealousD I'm an anthropologist, it's my job to know Japanese pop culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom