• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KtSlime

SalsaShark said:
Hey bronies eat your heart out

http://i.imgur.com/pOtKK.jpg[IMG]

that's me on my real life pony i had as a kid

that's right

none of your rainbow stuff

REAL PONIES BRONIES[/QUOTE]

I grew up on a horse ranch, my sister is a farrier, I have no need to be jealous. But that's a super cute pic. LOL.

I'm about to watch episode nine and the show has definitely got it's own charm. The opening song is also alright now. I find myself smiling at the smaller moments in the show and it's really coming together now.

heh

Edit: I'm watching episode nine and holy shit at Fluttershy lol. I knew what happened to her as soon as I saw her haha.

SolarPowered said:
I'm about to watch episode nine and the show has definitely got it's own charm. The opening song is also alright now. I find myself smiling at the smaller moments in the show and it's really coming together now.

heh

Edit: I'm watching episode nine and holy shit at Fluttershy lol. I knew what happened to her as soon as I saw her haha.

Flutterguy?
If so then haha I loved that. Heck the whole episode was great with all the jokes they pulled on the 6 of them.

Adelor Lyon

Neo Member
SolarPowered said:
You're starting to get into the really, really good episodes as the show's fully coming into its own. That is, it's always a great show, but the animation and characters are pretty much solidified by about episode 8 or 9, the voice actors are settled into their roles, and now the scripts work more towards fleshing out how the characters and world handle complicated stories and settings. Winter Wrap Up, Suited for Success, and Sonic Rainboom are really special because they show the producers and staff behind the show truly care about making this show as good as it can possibly be. They're so ambitious, and they succeed so well. The show keeps getting better from here on out. Enjoy. :)

Also, I think Green Isn't Your Color is way underrated. It's such a joy to watch the whole secrets-between-friends plot unfold; it's probably my second favorite episode behind Sonic Rainboom.

AdawgDaFAB said:
Flutterguy?
If so then haha I loved that. Heck the whole episode was great with all the jokes they pulled on the 6 of them.
Just finished watching it and it was amazing lol. The freestyle jazz with Fluttershy and Pinkie pie was great. They've managed to make prejudice funny haha.
Adelor Lyon said:
You're starting to get into the really, really good episodes as the show's fully coming into its own. That is, it's always a great show, but the animation and characters are pretty much solidified by about episode 8 or 9, the voice actors are settled into their roles, and now the scripts work more towards fleshing out how the characters and world handle complicated stories and settings. Winter Wrap Up, Suited for Success, and Sonic Rainboom are really special because they show the producers and staff behind the show truly care about making this show as good as it can possibly be. They're so ambitious, and they succeed so well. The show keeps getting better from here on out. Enjoy. :)

Also, I think Green Isn't Your Color is way underrated. It's such a joy to watch the whole secrets-between-friends plot unfold; it's probably my second favorite episode behind Sonic Rainboom.
I'm definitely going to see this through to the end. The episodes have definitely gotten better and better.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Pony fans, what is your opinion of Princess Rainicorn from Adventure Time?

zZNW4.jpg

Narag

I really need to buckle down and watch that and Regular Show. I've only caught a few episodes of each but great stuff.

KtSlime

Uchip said:
my korean friend was cracking up at the voice translator episode

Personally I think her speech pattern and word choice is more like a older mother than grandfather, but yeah that episode was pretty funny. I could be wrong though, my korean is pretty rubbish.

Ellis Kim

Banned
ivedoneyourmom said:
Personally I think her speech pattern and word choice is more like a older mother than grandfather, but yeah that episode was pretty funny. I could be wrong though, my korean is pretty rubbish.
Okay, I've been putting off watching Adventure Time for a long time now. Where's the best place to get all of the episodes online? P2P, or is there anywhere that just hosts them for streaming?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ellis Kim said:
Okay, I've been putting off watching Adventure Time for a long time now. Where's the best place to get all of the episodes online? P2P, or is there anywhere that just hosts them for streaming?
I found a site just now, not the best of quality but it's alright. I've sent you a pm.

burningranger

Neo Member
FTH said:
Why does Rarity sound like Pinkie Pie.

fuuu

edit: or is that sweetiebelle.. fuu

In that version, Scootaloo is voiced by Tabitha St. Germain (Rarity) and Sweetie Belle is voiced by Andrea Libman. (Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie) None of the other voice actresses from G3.5 have appeared in FiM, at least in any significant role.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Plywood said:

zZNW4.jpg

If I was an elastic dog, I would definitely make her my girlfriend.

daffy

Banned
burningranger said:
In that version, Scootaloo is voiced by Tabitha St. Germain (Rarity) and Sweetie Belle is voiced by Andrea Libman. (Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie) None of the other voice actresses from G3.5 have appeared in FiM, at least in any significant role.
ahhhh, so it is her! thanks for the info, I thought I was hearing things hehehe

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So the "Dash" from Rainbow Dash changed meaning from dashing/looking good to dashing/racing? Why am I thinking about remixing the end song?

If that song would have appeared in FIM you all would have said it's great!!! :<

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Bufbaf said:
So the "Dash" from Rainbow Dash changed meaning from dashing/looking good to dashing/racing? Why am I thinking about remixing the end song?

If that song would have appeared in FIM you all would have said it's great!!! :<
I actually thinked the song was not atrocious, specially the instrumentals. Too bad about everything around it.

That's not Scootaloo, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Sweetie Belle.

Yes, cookies, we get it.

Plywood said:

zZNW4.jpg
I really like her, she's so cute. :)

<3 Adventure Time

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised 2th wouldn't get banned anytime soon. It shows one of those horrible fanbase stuff.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:
I think I have a new wallpaper.

The original 12000 by 6747 image is here
So after viewing this, the first thing I noticed was the girls were in the wrong order on the bridge, then i realized the show screwed it up.

Soo, anyone else see this yet?

2c7Rz.png

Also it looks like someone has finally started subbing the series in Japanese. First two episodes are up on Nico. No real response yet though.

Choppasmith said:
Soo, anyone else see this yet?

http://i.imgur.com/2c7Rz.png[IMG]

Also it looks like someone has finally started subbing the series in Japanese. First two episodes are up on Nico. No real response yet though.[/QUOTE]

Now I all a suddenly want to hear what a Japanese dub for the show would be like. From what we have seen, are there any well done foreign dubs yet?

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Captain Fish said:
Follow-up image

Humans being banished along with Luna explains why everything is built for a freaking human in this show.
This should be included in A Dance With Dragons hardcover, even if it can't fit with the story.

KtSlime

AceBandage said:
Fluttershy's Japanese voice is going to be too cute for human ears...

I imagine someone like Furuya Sizuka-san would be nice. (She is the voice actress for Nano on Nitijyou).

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
ThreeSix said:
Small personal achievement for me. This is the highest anything I've made has been on the MLP Reddit sub board.

JRMSE.png
Gratz 36. Winning Reddit has always been a strange curiosity for me; a feeling that was not completely placated my getting top Gaming with that E3 .gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom