• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchip

Banned
Pandaman said:
evil laughing fluttershy guy. had that furry rant a few weeks back. might be a zombie.

he posted in the LoL thread an hour ago though... he has a different icon now
guy did seem a bit intolerant so I wouldn't be surprised

Negator

Dai101 said:
Yeah. Last time i saw him was in the "new York legalizing gay marriage". I wonder if his b& was for something he posted there
I didn't see anything particularly ban-worthy in that thread, it must have been something else.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Dai101 said:
Yeah. Last time i saw him was in the "new York legalizing gay marriage". I wonder if his b& was for something he posted there
There's a possibility.

I think he's a little right-wing if I remember.

I dunno...

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Dai101 said:
Ouch. Like a complete jerk. So much for a follower of the friendship, tolerate and shit creed
Not in his vocab, mang.

Not that I wish to talk about him behind his back...

Maxim726X

Calpain said:
From what I have seen there are A LOT of foreign fans who have watched the show through Youtube and other means so there is definitely a market. Some of the most interesting news stories and fan works come from our foreign friends (like the German Airforce fans that drew a Rainbow Dash on a chalk board).

As for airing in foreign markets, Romantic, as I said the UK is getting the show on July 4th. I can imagine other markets in Europe are soon to follow.:)

As an offside comment, you said you were a biology major in the OT MLP thread, Maxim? What field are you specializing in? I'm Cell/Molecular myself, but I have a smattering of ecology/zoology experience from my undergrad years doing turtle research. Nice to see another biologist on NeoGAF!

Yeah, mainly as a conduit for a health professions program... I'm registered to start a Physician's Assistant program in a few months. I was thinking about Dentistry but it just wasn't for me. What do you plan on doing once you graduate? I did some clinical research for a year in Boston.

Oh, speaking of turtles- In my senior year we went to Foundry Cove (In NY) to study the cadmium toxicity and biodiversity of the area- Very interesting. Also did some work as a lab assistant in a neurobio lab. I've been around.

What are you interested in right now? Are you in a graduate program?

Darte

Some nice art on ED

Nightmare spike! D:

Flutterplane

Best for Last

Edit: 2 years and 6 months to get member status!

Party!
27832+-+dexterous_hooves+madmax+photoshop+pinkie_pie.jpg

Uchip

Banned
AdawgDaFAB said:
You still haven't watched all the eps of Season 1 right? Or am I mixing you up with a different regular here?

nah thats me
i got up to one with the younger characters and decided I didn't want a headache

Jintor

Was at a party last night. Knew only two people, an acquantaince and a close friend.

And then, across the room...

"AND THAT'S WHY RAINBOW DASH IS THE BEST!"

:awwwyeah:

Narag said:
Me neither. The season has never ended as far as I'm concerned!

I was in a similar boat for a while. Took me 2 or 3 weeks before I watched the last ep. I didn't want it to be over just yet, lolol.

Jintor said:
Was at a party last night. Knew only two people, an acquantaince and a close friend.

And so, new friends were made? Or was that one of the two?

Ellis Kim

Banned
Jintor said:

lololol

@ both people who haven't watched the whole season: I hope you guys at least watched the season finale?

ruby_onix said:
YTV came along and picked up MLP:FIM, but then they flipped it over to their affiliate station "Treehouse" which offers programming for preschoolers, aged 0-5. There are actually complaints on Treehouse's forums saying "This show makes my two year old cry. Why don't you air more Teletubbies?"

Sigh.
That makes no sense.

What about the happy, colorful, magical adventures of talking pink ponies could possibly upset a young child?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Ellis Kim said:
lololol

@ both people who haven't watched the whole season: I hope you guys at least watched the season finale?
I can't speak for him, but I've watched nearly all of them.

I'm only missing one or two random ones.

Narag

Missing:
Suited for Success
Feeling Pinkie Keen
Show Stoppers
The Best Night Ever

I'll marathon the whole series some weekend to finish it out.

Uchip

Banned
wow @ the old version of the show
reminds me of the woodland critters from south park
and we know how that ends

Salsa

Hey bronies eat your heart out

pOtKK.jpg

that's me on my real life pony i had as a kid

that's right

none of your rainbow stuff

REAL PONIES BRONIES

SalsaShark said:
Hey bronies eat your heart out

http://i.imgur.com/pOtKK.jpg

that's me on my real life pony i had as a kid

that's right

none of your rainbow stuff

REAL PONIES BRONIES[/QUOTE]

I found a picture of me on my grandfather's pygmy pony, fully dressed as a cowboy (chaps, vest, gun, hat the works) when I was like 4, just the other day.
I was so fucking cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom