• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBalfredo

While metalbending definitely is a "super-special talent" I have a hard time believing she would be a blank flank up until she invents metalbending.

While metalbending definitely is a "super-special talent" I have a hard time believing she would be a blank flank up until she invents metalbending.

Considering that she's one of the few metalbenders in existence, I think it would be appropriate. Not to downplay her earthbending, of course.

PBalfredo

Derp. By the same artist as the Zuko and Azula one, no less. Should have checked there first.

Here is the other crossover pic from that artist

I like the badger-mole cutie mark. Reflects her earthbending without making it super-obvious to her parents that she's an incredibly advanced bender.

CHEEZMO™;33382408 said:
The fuck is all this bending shit?
OOEfN.jpg

Cheerilee

How do you guys keep forgetting the most important role?
Pip as Tiny Tim!

Pip looks like he'd be made for the part, but I don't think he'd work as Tiny Tim, mostly because I dislike him. If I saw him (acting) disabled, I don't think I'd care. If I saw the future of him being dead, I don't think I'd care.

Compared to say... Fluttershy. If Fluttershy were to (remember, this is just a play) hop around with one leg in a sling, we'd all be in trouble. When she is seen to be dead, many manly tears would fall. I would actually hesitate to put Fluttershy in that role because she'd be too good.

I'm thinking maybe Derpy as Tiny Tim. We might be able to pass off the derp-eyes as Tim's new condition.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Pip looks like he'd be made for the part, but I don't think he'd work as Tiny Tim, mostly because I dislike him. If I saw him (acting) disabled, I don't think I'd care. If I saw the future of him being dead, I don't think I'd care.

Compared to say... Fluttershy. If Fluttershy were to (remember, this is just a play) hop around with one leg in a sling, we'd all be in trouble. When she is seen to be dead, many manly tears would fall. I would actually hesitate to put Fluttershy in that role because she'd be too good.

I'm thinking maybe Derpy as Tiny Tim. We might be able to pass off the derp-eyes as Tim's new condition.

I actually like the Big Mac as Tiny Tim idea, just for the joke.

Link Man

Banned
Hello, everyone. Tonight I'd like to announce a holiday marathon, "The 12 days of MLP". Starting on the 14th and running through Christmas, the PonyGAF synchtube will play host to a 24-hour marathon of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! (Saturday synchtube will still go as planned, of course!) Best part is that all of you will get to play an instrumental role in this endeavour!

Beginning at 12 AM EST on Wednesday, December 14, PonyGAF will play "Friendship is Magic: Parts 1&2" on a continuous loop for 24 hours, so as not to exclude anybody due to differing schedules. Then, on Christmas Day, we will be playing "The Return of Harmony: Parts 1&2" in similar fashion. As for the remaining 10 days, well, that's where you come in.

All you need to do is list your Top 5 episodes of Friendship is Magic (barring the 4 mentioned above). The Top 10 episodes from these findings will fill these remaining 10 days, simple as that. Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on the 14th, so get started on those lists!

As for my picks:
  • Lesson Zero
  • Green Isn't Your Color
  • Bridle Gossip
  • Sweet & Elite
  • Sonic Rainboom

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Hello, everyone. Tonight I'd like to announce a holiday marathon, "The 12 days of MLP". Starting on the 14th and running through Christmas, the PonyGAF synchtube will play host to a 24-hour marathon of My Little Pony: Friendship as Magic! (Saturday synchtube will still go as planned, of course!) Best part is that all of you will get to play an instrumental role in this endeavour!

Beginning at 12 AM EST on Wednesday, December 14, PonyGAF will play "Friendship is Magic: Parts 1&2" on a continuous loop for 24 hours, so as not to exclude anybody due to differing schedules. Then, on Christmas Day, we will be playing "The Return of Harmony: Parts 1&2" in similar fashion. As for the remaining 10 days, well, that's where you come in.

All you need to do is list your Top 5 episodes of Friendship is Magic (barring the 4 mentioned above). The Top 10 episodes from these findings will fill these remaining 10 days, simple as that. Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on the 14th, so get started on those lists!

As for my picks:
  • Lesson Zero
  • Green Isn't Your Color
  • Bridle Gossip
  • Sweet & Elite
  • Sonic Rainboom

Will the episodes voted on be in a loop for 24 hours on their selected days, or will all votes upon episodes play back to back during the 10 day gap?

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Each episode will have one day dedicated to it, to be fair to all.

Hmm... makes sense. Going for a "Christmas Story" type situation, eh?

My picks:

- Party of One
- Lesson Zero
- Luna Eclipsed
- Dragonshy
- Feeling Pinkie Keen (because I know no one else will vote for it, gotta show some love)

LuffyZoro

9yiJ9.gif

As soon as I saw this scene, I knew it had to be made.

For the episode picks, I choose:
-Party of One
-Dragonshy
-Sonic Rainboom
-Sweet and Elite
-Bridle Gossip

PBalfredo

I get that the episodes will be on a 24-hour cycle so no one completely misses out. But the fun of synchtube is everyone watching together. Are we going to have a scheduled time within an episode's 24 hours which is the "main event" for everyone to watch together?

As for my picks:

- Green Isn't Your Color
- Sisterhooves Social
- Party of One
- Lesson Zero
- Best Night Ever (Suited for Success would actually be in my top five, but I missed this episode in the pre-season 2 synchtube, so I'm putting it in now)

Link Man

Banned
I get that the episodes will be on a 24-hour cycle so no one completely misses out. But the fun of synchtube is everyone watching together. Are we going to have a scheduled time within an episode's 24 hours which is the "main event" for everyone to watch together?

Well, I wasn't really planning for that. I'm certainly not against it, but I didn't think it would be feasible during the week.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
- Lesson Zero
- Party of One
- Sonic Rainboom
- Winter Wrap Up
- Swarm of the Century

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
All honesty, I don't see need for Marathoning certain episodes. Just marathon the whole series. We've all scene it, and showing everything will probably keep people around longer.

Yeah I liked the dress.mov part. And the "what spike heard." But um, I didn't enjoy anything else. Maybe it's not my style, I dunno. Oh the aftercredits was funny, too.

Link Man

Banned
Hello, everyone. Tonight I'd like to announce a holiday marathon, "The 12 days of MLP". Starting on the 14th and running through Christmas, the PonyGAF synchtube will play host to a 24-hour marathon of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! (Saturday synchtube will still go as planned, of course!) Best part is that all of you will get to play an instrumental role in this endeavour!

As for my picks:
  • Lesson Zero
  • Green Isn't Your Color
  • Bridle Gossip
  • Sweet & Elite
  • Sonic Rainboom

Quoting for the new page.

McNum

Top five? Sure!
  • Dragonshy
  • Sonic Rainboom
  • Luna Eclipsed
  • Best Night Ever
  • Winter Wrap Up
It's actually more difficult than it seem to narrow it down to five, even with the two-parters out of the picture.

Egophiliac bringing the good stuff. I could easily see this happening.

I really hope not.

It was unexpected and dramatic when Pinkie's family was completely different from her, and good for a quick laugh when Rarity's was, but I really hope they don't overuse that gag :/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I really hope not.

It was unexpected and dramatic when Pinkie's family was completely different from her, and good for a quick laugh when Rarity's was, but I really hope they don't overuse that gag :/

on the otherhand having an episode of dash fangasming over fluttershy's dad could be funny.
also, other reasons.

Just watched the Mare Do Well episode. Honestly I thought it was a lot better than most here made it out to be. Rainbow Dash got what she deserved.

It wasn't a great episode by any means though.

Looks like Bronies have official community servers now. Our friendship will blot out the sun.

mKdyn.jpg

PvE Server: Vornskr
PvP Server: Belgoth's Beacon

The predeployed guild on Vornskr is Star Ponies, and their site/info can be found here:
http://swtorponies.forumotion.com/

The predeployed guids on Belgoth's Beacon are Wonderbolts (Republic) and Shadowbolts (Empire)
http://fishspec.com/bolts/

---

Also, names to consider squatting:

Twi'lek (with the Legacy name Sparkle)
Huttershy
Pinkie Piett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom