• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
wvyXs.jpg

A bag of oranges if you please
For fresh juice they must be squeezed

Edit: And beaten.... Bah....

Link Man

Banned
Here are the standings thus far:

1. Party of One: 8
  2. Sonic Rainboom: 6
  3. Dragonshy: 6
  4. Lesson Zero: 5
  5. Swarm of the Century: 5
  6. Greeen Isn't Your Color: 4
  7. Winter Wrap-Up: 4
  8. Bridle Gossip: 3
  9. Sweet & Elite: 3
  10. Luna Eclipsed: 3
  • Best Night Ever: 2
  • Suited for Success: 2
  • Feeling Pinkie Keen: 1
  • Sisterhooves Social: 1
  • The Cutie Mark Chronicles: 1
  • Look Before You Sleep: 1

All very good choices.

If you haven't voted yet, please do so!

Cheerilee

-Dragonshy
-Winter Wrap Up
-Sonic Rainboom
-Best Night Ever
-Luna Eclipsed

Edit: One more vote for "Just mare-a-thon everything."

Edit: Also, vote for Discord and Pinkie! Their opponents have like 12-15% of the vote!
Final Round: Pinkie Pie VS Optimus Prime and Discord VS someone ive never heard of.

So far both owning in respective categories :eek:

Link Man

Banned
Still think you should just marathon everything. People will stick around longer.

;)

----------------------------------------

Anyway, I've been thinking about what PBalfredo said yesterday, and would like to announce that the first airing of each episode will be the official synchtube viewing, for all that can attend. This will be at 12 AM EST, or 9 PM Pacific, or 5 AM for those in England.*

Furthermore, I would like to announce that tomorrow night, in preparation for the marathon, the synchtube will play host to a pre-marathon party. This will begin at 10:30 PM EST (7:30 PM Pacific, 3:30 AM GMT (sorry)) and will consist of fan-made pony videos. It will be followed immediately by the first viewing of "Friendship is Magic: Parts 1 & 2". If you have the time to spare, please feel free to stop by and chat.

*The Midnight viewing is the most optimal, as the timing is most predictable (given that the episodes aren't exactly 30 mins long). Make sure to arrive early, just in case (though I will make sure to start on time).

PBalfredo

He would be older since he was born when Dash performed the first sonic rainboom and Apple Bloom was not in Applejack's flashback (assuming this to mean she wasn't born yet). How much older Spike is compared to Apple Bloom is unknown.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Wait so Spike is the same age as apple bloom?

Don't even try to guess ages in this show.

Every time I try either I run into contradictions or weirdness that can only be explained by massive differences in pony/human society.

At the very least he's more mature than the CMCs.

G-Fex

Don't even try to guess ages in this show.

Every time I try either I run into contradictions or weirdness that can only be explained by massive differences in pony/human society.

At the very least he's more mature than the CMCs.

Then I'd say he's not that much of a child and Rarity needs to stop making excuses.

blamite

He would be older since he was born when Dash performed the first sonic rainboom and Apple Bloom was not in Applejack's flashback (assuming this to mean she wasn't born yet). How much older Spike is compared to Apple Bloom is unknown.
Then where were their parents? Arrrrgh, that's never going to be explained is it?

Darte

Whats more weird is, Spike says hes 1 year old.

1 year since he was hatched by Twilight.

1 year between filly twilight and current twilight? Do ponies age that fast?

brian577

Banned

Pretty sure he just said it was his first Birthday in Ponyville. Not his first birthday ever.

Cheerilee

I think Lauren Faust said that ponies are supposed to spend a relatively short time as fillies (compared to humans), and then spend the majority of their lives "fully grown" with their age not being very obvious.

He said Twilight bought him a book every year I thought too.
Not this year though. This time she realized he didn't want one. She might not have given him a present. Unless... you know.

Hmmm top 5 favorite episodes from the whole series?

Lesson Zero
Green Isn't Your Color
Party of One
A Dog and Pony Show
The Cutie Mark Chronicles

I think Lauren Faust said that ponies are supposed to spend a relatively short time as fillies (compared to humans), and then spend the majority of their lives "fully grown" with their age not being very obvious.

Not this year though. This time she realized he didn't want one. She might not have given him a present. Unless... you know.
uh did you not see her move back her book present?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
More Scribbles, because you know you wanted it!

WA6lI.png

Also, found a name for Bufpony

p8CoH.png

that is all

How about we make a Grand Galloping Gala arc and cut out the 21 filler episodes?

Ticket Master
Suited for Success
Green Isn't Your Color
Bird in the Hoof
Best Night Ever

McNum

Rarity wears her Gala dress in a Bird in the Hoof, and I believe that the dresses make a cameo in Green isn't you Color. But I think the dresses make cameos in more episodes than that.

Link Man

Banned
Hey, just a quick reminder that the pre-marathon party in the synchtube begins in about 2.5 hours, and will last for 1.5 hours to be immediately be followed by the first showing of parts 1 & 2 of the premiere. Best bet is to arrive 5 minutes early.

The party will consist of a mini-marathon of Friendship is Witchcraft, followed by a collection of PMVs and remixes. So if you have the time, stop in, socialize and enjoy some great fan creations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom