• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Because NeoGAF apparently has become "notable" enough for Wikipedia? GAF did get some decent mentions here and there, especially during the whole Dyack blowup. Amusingly, his rants against NeoGAF are probably the very things that keeps GAF "notable" enough for Wikipedia.

Nishastra

Banned
McNum said:
Because NeoGAF apparently has become "notable" enough for Wikipedia? GAF did get some decent mentions here and there, especially during the whole Dyack blowup. Amusingly, his rants against NeoGAF are probably the very things that keeps GAF "notable" enough for Wikipedia.
Nah. Like the owl said, it's because anyone can edit it. Not that GAF isn't fairly big, but it's GAFfers who wrote all that stuff.

I even remember some thread not too long ago here about adding things to it.

Narag

Nishastra said:
Nah. Like the owl said, it's because anyone can edit it. Not that GAF isn't fairly big, but it's GAFfers who wrote all that stuff.

I even remember some thread not too long ago here about adding things to it.

It used to have a larger sub-community entry too.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
DrForester said:
Careksims needs to make an entry for GAF-Man thread with Belle as his trusty animal companion.
Belle wouldn't be a companion. More of a comedic character. Gafman would alternate between thinking Belle was cute and hating her.

More adorable Filly Octavia!

9ySPS.jpg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Cheezmo is the second pegasus in my GAFfer pony series. He was originally going to be an earth pony, but wings were added for the sake of this gag.

WYuA7.jpg

Nishastra

Banned
Great work!

tiff said:
You've improved a lot since you started doing this, if I may say so.
Indeed. That's why after the second or third one I said I wanted to be dead last, so mine is some kind of legendary masterwork :p

tiff

Banned
Speaking of which, do you have some kind of list tucked away somewhere of who you're drawing or is it just whoever tickles your fancy at the moment?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
the hardest part about getting a myke pony is deciding if you want the pony sooner where you can have it as an avatar, etc or having it later as mykes talent keeps growing.

OMG Aero

Myke Greywolf said:
Cheezmo is the second pegasus in my GAFfer pony series. He was originally going to be an earth pony, but wings were added for the sake of this gag.
Great picture as usual! Welcome to the pegasus master race Cheezmo.
McNum said:
Challenge Accepted.

~Flutter~
This is truly what the internet was invented for.
RWrXJ.gif

Calpain

Myke Greywolf said:
Amazing Myke! Your skills at this improve with each and every one you make. Keep it up!

imagine four balls lined up on the edge of a cliff. now push a new ball in the line. the balls will move up an the one by the cliff will be pushed off, replaced by the second in line.

this is like the internets. as we keep giving him internets, his old internets are pushed off and are available to give to him once again

tiff

Banned
Owlowiscious said:
imagine four balls lined up on the edge of a cliff. now push a new ball in the line. the balls will move up an the one by the cliff will be pushed off, replaced by the second in line.

this is like the internets. as we keep giving him internets, his old internets are pushed off and are available to give to him once again
Zyborne Clock reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom