• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEEZMO™ said:
You'd look weird if you were photoshopped over a proletariat.
NVM I didn't realize she was looking down when I typed that. I thought she was looking forward.

Anyways:
PONAF.jpg
So perfectly fitting for the recent news.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Can we get a compilation post of all of Myke's hard work?

Hell, every artist in this thread deserves a compilation post.

Calpain

ahoyhoy said:
Can we get a compilation post of all of Myke's hard work?

Hell, every artist in this thread deserves a compilation post.

I wholeheartedly second this! I know we archived the Belle Eve avatars so we should do the same for all the work of our artists here.

agidot

Hi, I'm a long time lurker(but I join synchtube almost every week).
I just browsing reddit and found a subreddit about rule 34 ponies....
I clicked on it, saw a flash game about rainbow dash and now I'm depressed...

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
agidot said:
they finished it? wow.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
agidot said:

LKIw9.gif

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
there was a real big debate i remember on if it should be a human or a pony, what'd they end up going with? >_>

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Owlowiscious said:
imagine four balls lined up on the edge of a cliff. now push a new ball in the line. the balls will move up an the one by the cliff will be pushed off, replaced by the second in line.
I think you're really great.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Thank you all for the feedback, I appreciate it a lot. :)

tiff said:
You've improved a lot since you started doing this, if I may say so.
You may, I thank you for pointing it out, and you're right. However, contrary to what some fellow PonyGAFfers seem to thing, this has little to do with talent, in my opinion. It's just the result of observation, stubbornness and standing on the shoulders of giants. There is little I do outside of the standard pony formula that could be considered interesting, as my mediocre attempt at a freehand-drawn background in that picture shows. I plan to improve on that, though.

tiff said:
Speaking of which, do you have some kind of list tucked away somewhere of who you're drawing or is it just whoever tickles your fancy at the moment?
Yes; Yes, there is. And it mostly gets ignored.

Next one (#9) will probably be out one or two weeks from now. I'm sorry for being so slow. :)

Nishastra said:
Nope. The McDonald's ones have brushable tails and stands. They're sort of halfway between these hard plastic ones and the normal brushable ones.

Its funny that the mcdonadls ones look much better than the real ones that small girls buy.
Im waiting for the show to air in Spain in september so I can go to mcdonalds and get them with a friend :lol

Were can you get the hard plastic ones from the photo?

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Were can you get the hard plastic ones from the photo?
I got my collection of 5 from Big Lots, a discount/closeout chain, and before that the small figures used to show up at Meijer. I don't know if Meijer would carry them anymore, which is a shame because I think these are the nicest-looking of the ponies, even though Rainbow's mane is wrong and Fluttershy's just a Rainbow Dash recolor and with very limited availability.

They're supposed to be re-released shortly in "Blind Bags" for about $2 each. I'm eagerly awaiting those to come out here so I can get Fluttershy without dealing with eBay.

tiff said:
I have to see this.
No, you really don't.

OMG Aero said:
The gang's finally all here.
http://i.imgur.com/xwvNq.jpg[IMG]
Fluttershy why did you let Dash cut your hair?[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WSly4.jpg
Rainbow Dash looks so weird when they don't make the lower part of her mane green/blue/violet.

careksims

I'm going to be at comic con. I'm gonna try to get as many I can. *FANBOY SQUEAL*!~!!!!#wr awekl aehfdk;lsf dbklasfd hkSLfdhelhkgdx

That is one nice poster.
Who's the headband wearing horse with the sideburn-stache combo, i'd expect to remember a design so different to the norm.

Nishastra said:
Hasbro is giving out 5000 copies of this poster at Comic-Con.
Octavia and Doctor Whooves are on the poster, yet they've had no real role in the canon show, just in fanom. And Celestia's not pink. Maybe they are paying attention after all.

This is an awesome poster.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Adelor Lyon said:
Octavia and Doctor Whooves are on the poster, yet they've had no real role in the canon show, just in fanom. And Celestia's not pink. Maybe they are paying attention after all.

This is an awesome poster.
Probably done by someone at Studio B, not Hasbro.

However, this begs the question...

If Twilight and Spike are both front and center...

... then who's riding Twilight's balloon???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom