• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG Aero

Nishastra said:
Hasbro is giving out 5000 copies of this poster at Comic-Con.

(click for big)
The best thing about this is all the nods to the fans like the inclusions of Doctor Whooves, Octavia and even the balloon popping unicorn from Call of the Cutie (Derpy was pretty much a given but there isn't much art of Octavia out there) and the fact that Lyra and Bon Bon are together and Lyra is doing her super grin.
On that note, does anyone remember the purple pegasus behind Big Macintosh? I don't recall her at all.

Also notice take a look at this unicorn in a pose that I'm pretty sure she hasn't had in the show:
BTjNA.jpg

Notice how she is specifically showing her teeth? Colgate confirmed for fanon name, suck it everyone calling her Romana.
SpacePirate Ridley said:
EDIT And no father and mother or sisters of Pinkey Pie
They probably aren't in it because there isn't art of them in the present day. The sisters will definitely look different so they can't really have the young versions of them in the same picture as an adult Pinkie.
2th said:
With that poster and this, I really wish I could go to Comic Con. Not living in America sucks.
6jC9z.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:
BTjNA.jpg

Notice how she is specifically showing her teeth? Colgate confirmed for fanon name, suck it everyone calling her Romana.

Sorry, but Pony Law dictates that hourglass cutie marks are Doctor Who fans to name, and she's Romana.

DrForester said:
Sorry, but Pony Law dictates that hourglass cutie marks are Doctor Who fans to name, and she's Romana.
Because there'll never be an official answer, fans can have it both ways.

For what it's worth, Romana had pretty banging teeth, afterall.

I love that Lyra and Bonbon are looking at each other, and also that Pinkie's "other friends" are front and center. So many fandom jokes in that poster, it's glorious.

Nishastra

Banned
Owlowiscious said:
Shut up Kuno! I challenge you to ANYTHING-GOES-PONY-PICTURE-POSTING
Does this involve some kind of race where we have to pair up? Does Sasuke exist? These questions probably have the same answer.

In any case... have at you, cur!

Ssgk6l.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
DrForester said:
but dr. who is british and thus romana cannot have nice teeth.

Nishastra said:
Does this involve some kind of race where we have to pair up? Does Sasuke exist? These questions probably have the same answer.

In any case... have at you, cur!

Ssgk6l.jpg
*stabs nish while he's distracted posting pictures*

Owlowiscious said:
well they did get the pose from the tv show. so the poster used the same pose fromt he tv show.

anyone know the original scene? probably the one were she says ready 3 2 1 go!

It's from 9:25 or so in Call of the Cutie. I'm not linking anymore since I'm not sure what the protocol is on that stuff.

2th

Banned
meltingparappa said:
Because there'll never be an official answer, fans can have it both ways.

For what it's worth, Romana had pretty banging teeth, afterall.

I love that Lyra and Bonbon are looking at each other, and also that Pinkie's "other friends" are front and center. So many fandom jokes in that poster, it's glorious.

also the fact that Derpy is in there is fantastic. just wish they had her flying or something. maybe dropping another piano.

Captain Fish said:
It's from 9:25 or so in Call of the Cutie. I'm not linking anymore since I'm not sure what the protocol is on that stuff.

that pose was also used in Episode 2 around 4:05. Different facial expression though.

Jintor

Grrr, stupid best server for everyone else being literally (well roughly) on the other side of the world

I hope you lot are at least using your mics

Mic TF2 is best TF2

tiff

Banned
Jintor said:
Grrr, stupid best server for everyone else being literally (well roughly) on the other side of the world

I hope you lot are at least using your mics

Mic TF2 is best TF2
wait what brought this up

Nishastra

Banned
I mean, I might have one that came with some computer I bought in the mid-90s in a box somewhere, but...

Voice chat is like the bane of my existence :p

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Owlowiscious said:
did someone say uguu i think i heard an uguu i clopped as fast as i could
wsd8M.gif

I was just looking for an excuse to post this GIF.

tiff said:
I own a mic but I don't like using it when strangers are present.

Same here. That and, I don't think a mic would help my team anymore than typing stuff would.

burningranger

Neo Member
This is why carek is officially one of the coolest bronies on the planet!

You might remember the Target $1 pony stuff they had in their clearance isles a few weeks ago. Unfortunately mine was out of almost anything worthwhile except for a few tote bags which I picked up for myself.

Carek was kind enough to go back to one of his local Target's that still had some stuff and picked me up a few things there.

2011-07-20210743.jpg

He also was kind enough to draw me an awesome pic of both Belle and Twilight (who is my overall favorite pony) of which I put those magnets he sent me to good use.

2011-07-20212659.jpg

Carek, seriously man, THANK YOU! You went way above and beyond anything I was expecting. Let me know your paypal email so I can at least send you $5 or something to help cover your costs of buying and sending me this stuff.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Blah....

Hey.

I totally had a MLP youtube playlist playing on the hdtv in my school's student lounge before I left the campus.

lawls

edit: MLP magnets? Kinda jealous.

What a badass. If you're reading this carek, I hope you're having a blast at comic con, and I hope you're able to take pictures of all the ridiculous sketch requests you're likely to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom