• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Aero said:
Since Twilight and friends have already learnt the magic of friendship, the second series follows these characters instead.
I actually wouldn't mind seeing this
Until the forced makeover episode for the one male among females

Pankaks said:
You know too much

Tu0r9m.png
Do you have enough bullets for.......
Lady Cosby

tiff

Banned
DeadPhoenix said:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-N4bl-7LI9HI/TidqtwDbkyI/AAAAAAAAI4g/k7tEoo0yOpQ/s1600/36426+-+baldur%2527s_gate+crossover+do_want+FUND_IT+photoshop+twilight_sparkle+video_game.jpg[IMG]
I want this to happen so badly...[/QUOTE]
Haha, I like the little hoof in the inventory.

2th

Banned
Bakphoon said:
If i didn't knew it was from spongebob, I would think this is a TF2 parody

that is one of the saddest things i have ever had to agree on. TF2 ceased being an FPS the moment they introduced the hats and it became the worlds largest Hat Simulator.

OMG Aero said:
Since Twilight and friends have already learnt the magic of friendship, the second series follows these characters instead.
I actually wouldn't mind seeing this
That would actually be kinda cool.
Bakphoon said:
If i didn't knew it was from spongebob, I would think this is a TF2 parody
That's what I thought too. It just seemed like a weird joke.
Owlowiscious said:
so many spongebob references go over my head since I didn't really watch that show
I always meant to but never got around to it.

Owlowiscious said:
i quit tf2 right when all this weirdness hit i dunno if i can go back to it now
The new weapons at least offer a range of different ways to play the classes now. I think despite all the hat controversy it's for the best in the end. The vanilla style of TF2 just couldn't last coming from QTF/TFC.

Acerac

Banned
Captain Fish said:
Yo, TF2 is still really good. It's definitely less accessible, but it's still great.
Yeah, it's true. All new players can do is run around and kill. The poor fools don't even start with a variety of hats!

Newbies in tf2 are truly at a disadvantage.

Narag

TF2 is fine. Played for a week or two and now I have too many options as far as loadouts. Finding a good mix of gear fir your playstyle is the hardest part.

Orcastar

DeadPhoenix said:
FUND IT! Even the link says so.

Pankaks said:
I saw this PMV on Reddit and thought it was very well done, I highly recommend you guys watch it.The choice of music was especially appropriate.

Cutie Mark Chronicles -- Theatrical Trailer
Wow, that gave me shivers.

Also, Equestria Daily broke 20 million visits today, which is pretty impressive.

Acerac

Banned
Captain Fish said:
Just to be clear, I never said this.

I just meant the game is more complicated now than when it was vanilla.
Well I think they are at a disadvantage when it comes to how many hats they have.

Sure they're just as good at killing as anyone else once they learn the maps, but accruing hats takes time, money, or lots of luck.

Granted, if you don't care about looking awesome then TF2 is as easy in my eyes as it ever was. But who wants to play a FPS game where you can't have awesome hats?

kinda annoyed i never got a halo. I guess aside from "don't cheat" they also had a requirement of playing the game since they started the hat thing :(

tiff

Banned
I've had TF2 since it came out and I don't have shit for hats.

I should have forced my brother to keep playing after they started doing those big updates.

Nishastra

Banned
I don't want shit for a hat.

All I have are the Worms Reloaded hat, the Plants vs Zombies hats, the "You've had TF2 for a long time" hat, and the Spiral Sallet :p

Acerac

Banned
Nishastra said:
Lucky for me I mostly play Soldier and this is my favorite Soldier hat, which was quite easy to obtain :p
Wait, you can still get that? I might have to spend a bit of time on Spiral Knights if so.

Nishastra

Banned
Acerac said:
Wait, you can still get that? I might have to spend a bit of time on Spiral Knights if so.
Well, I did START playing it on the day it came out, but I didn't actually get the necessary achievement to unlock it until last week. You just have to get partway through any dungeon other than the intro one.

Acerac

Banned
Owlowiscious said:
yeah it's so cute that rainbow dash is trying to look like the best pony
It's awesome because she is using the appropriately colored paint to negate her own colors!

Damn pony-paint working in reverse!

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ellis Kim said:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/199/3/0/friendship_is_universal_2_by_mixermike622-d40ok1f.png

lol
Wrex understands the cathartic and therapeutic value of brushy brushy. After having experimented it on my wife's Fluttershy plushie, I must say I do too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom