• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burningranger

Neo Member
Wolf Akela said:
dem_graceful_ponies_by_mixermike622-d3ll2h1.png
Celestia really had to bend down for that hug. :p

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
browsing egophilicas DA page, he apparently liked the above Celestia/Luna parents so much he did a picture himself.

eX1Gl.jpg

Celestia and Luna's parents are too awesome to re-size.

Calpain

DrForester said:
browsing egophilicas DA page, he apparently liked the above Celestia/Luna parents so much he did a picture himself.

http://i.imgur.com/eX1Gl.jpg[IMG]

Celestia and Luna's parents are too awesome to re-size.[/QUOTE]
Beautiful picture! Ego never fails on the cute factor. Talking about Ego, I just found that people like the Luna in a Sock pic so much that people are editing in other characters:
Lyra
[URL="http://i.imgur.com/HU2J0.png"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HU2J0.png[/URL]
Twilight

Calpain

DrForester said:
and just to drive home the point.
http://i.imgur.com/8zgS7.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Seeing stuff like this (and the previous stuff) makes me really hope Luna turns out to be a great character in season two that not only has depth, but is able to bring out even more character in Celestia. The one thing I'm afraid of is that since Luna now has such a huge fanon created personality that if her canon personality doesn't match with that I think there's the possibility of a lot of fans getting quite butthurt over it.

2th

Banned
DrForester said:

eX1Gl.jpg

Celestia and Luna's parents are too awesome to re-size.

i agree... their parents are too awesome to resize and the fact that egophiliac did this is proof he is awesome!

New (several) page(s) reminder!

Alright guys

It's time.

Time to figure out truly which pony is the most beloved of ponyGAF!

Clearly what we need to settle these disputes is a scientific poll.

So if you want a say in the official (official because I say they are!) PonyGAF rankings, PM me your pony rankings!

Mane 6 cast only, at least for now. No ties; you're gonna have to choose between your beloved ones. Your top choice will get 6 points, your second 5 points, third 4 points, and so on. The pony with the most points wins, though I'll be keeping track of relative position as well.

Polling will end next Sunday night, July 24. I'll be posting reminders of this post periodically if people don't find it too annoying =P

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Amibguous Cad said:
New (several) page(s) reminder!

Alright guys

It's time.

So if you want a say in the official (official because I say they are!) PonyGAF rankings, PM me your pony rankings!

Mane 6 cast only, at least for now. No ties; you're gonna have to choose between your beloved ones. Your top choice will get 6 points, your second 5 points, third 4 points, and so on. The pony with the most points wins, though I'll be keeping track of relative position as well.

Polling will end next Sunday night, July 24. I'll be posting reminders of this post periodically if people don't find it too annoying =P

You are a horrible person.

This is like scientifically ranking your children.

Eitherway, I already know what the results will be. And if I'm wrong, I will be very surprised.

Narag

ZealousD said:
You are a horrible person.

This is like scientifically ranking your children.

Eitherway, I already know what the results will be. And if I'm wrong, I will be very surprised.

AJ #6. The rest up in the air!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Slamtastic said:
I wonder what Lauren Faust's pony ranking list is like.

I think it's safe to say Rainbow Dash is #1, and I don't say that as a Dash fan, but since Faust has said her favorite g1 Pony was Firefly, (even her DA account has a variation of this name) and Dash was pretty much made to be the same character but with a different name since they didn't have the rights.

Okay, real new page reminder

Alright guys

It's time.

Narag

How About No said:
Wow, MLP gets pretty off-model

That's a good thing and helps remedy sterility seen in a lot of animation. Old Simpsons used to too and that gave us that wonderful visual charisma thread.

Acerac

Banned
Narag said:
That's a good thing and helps remedy sterility seen in a lot of animation. Old Simpsons used to too and that gave us that wonderful visual charisma thread.
I was thinking the same thing.

Honestly it is a show about ponies. To perform actions that... ponies typically aren't able to do, I'd have to imagine a lot of creativity goes in to all the motions the characters take.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
That last page had so much daww, I think my heart exploded. Egophiliac is absolutely amazing, and her depictions of Luna and Celestia are my favorite out of what I've seen.

Also, We Love Fine's T-shirt contest is now ready for your votes. The top designs will be made into officially licensed shirts for sale, so be sure to let them know which shirts are the best. They said in their last update that they received over 200 submissions, but the voting page is currently only displaying 34 options. Either they did heavy pre-screening or the system is still loading them in. Regardless, be sure to check it out and vote! Here are two examples of the shirts (Rainbow Dash is heavily represented in the options):

Edit: I'm almost certain that some shirts haven't been added yet, and they haven't announced the contest yet on their twitter or facebook. I would probably wait a while before going to vote.

Orcastar

That last page was epic. How am I supposed to cope with that much awww and HNNNNG at 8 in the morning?

Here's one more:

I was expecting more from those shirt designs tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom