• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Orcastar said:
I was expecting more from those shirt designs tbh.
Same here. I'm hoping that there's a lot still to be uploaded because they said on an update:

"The My Little Pony contest submission period is now CLOSED. We had the greatest success and received over 200 great designs!"

I understand that they could have screened and removed some, but I doubt that they would have removed over 80% of the designs.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Calpain said:
Oh god, my heart! Have some more cute by egophiliac in return:
OMFG

Calpain said:

Calpain said:
Beautiful picture! Ego never fails on the cute factor. Talking about Ego, I just found that people like the Luna in a Sock pic so much that people are editing in other characters:
Lyra

Twilight
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TOO CUTE EAAAUUUGHHHHHH OMFGGGG

PBalfredo said:
Just when you thought it was safe...

e14ca4773e3f7ad2b455b5a6964ffe62.gif
GEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ><

cuteness overwhelming. Grrrrraaghhh

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Ellis Kim said:
Wait... I'm confused. Was she... cheered out? Was she finished singing their Canadian song? I'm so confused D:
that's how the Canadian anthem ends >_>

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

pretty short song all things considered.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
DAAAAWWW and all, but it's freaking me out because horse knees don't work like that!
Oh shit, I just noticed that. God, thanks for ruining the picture, pal.
Pandaman said:
that's how the Canadian anthem ends >_>

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
God keep our land glorious and free!

pretty short song all things considered.
lol, and I JUST watched this, too.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e03-royal-pudding

Calpain

My last dose of Daw for you guys before I head out on vacation. I might not have internet access at the cottage so have fun during the two weeks I'm gone guys!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
You should probably pack some DAAAAWWW to help keep your spirits up during the next few weeks.

And if your friends/family catch you with them, just say you use them for your daily dose of HNNNNNNGGGGG

Calpain

ahoyhoy said:
You should probably pack some DAAAAWWW to help keep your spirits up during the next few weeks.

And if your friends/family catch you with them, just say you use them for your daily dose of HNNNNNNGGGGG

Don't worry, packing plenty of that. My father and mother are actually having me take the whole MLP season with me on vacation so they can watch it and catch up so that will be interesting.

Myke Greywolf said:
NO! YOU have fun and a nice trip! That is an order, soldier!

Sir, yes sir! I'll try my best! If I do have internet though I'll be sure to check in from time to time and see what antics you guys are up to. Anyway, off for real this time I think. Got some last minute packing to do which involves packing this computer.

DrForester said:
Twi: It says here that a physics stundent determined that butterflies can not stop the fall of a pegasus, let alone a unicorn or earth pony.
Pinkie: OooooOOOoooo!
Rainbow Dash: I bet those butterflies are going to be so soft and fluffy!
AJ: Is that right, Fluttershy? Are dem butterflies all soft and fluffy?
Fluttershy: Oh, no, Applejack. I don't know at all. That story I told you was a dream I had when I was a young filly.
Rarity: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!

and now I have written a fanfic

2th

Banned
Owlowiscious said:
Twi: It says here that a physics stundent determined that butterflies can not stop the fall of a pegasus, let alone a unicorn or earth pony.
Pinkie: OooooOOOoooo!
Rainbow Dash: I bet those butterflies are going to be so soft and fluffy!
AJ: Is that right, Fluttershy? Are dem butterflies all soft and fluffy?
Fluttershy: Oh, no, Applejack. I don't know at all. That story I told you was a dream I had when I was a young filly.
Rarity: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!

and now I have written a fanfic

Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif

in reference to you creating a fanfic.
the dialogue itself was amusing

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Extvia is a chinese artist specializing in kawaii anthro art that I've been following for quite some time. His work is right up my alley, has great quality, and he seems to like putting a "techno" touch into his characters, to contrast with their overwhelming cuteness. I like to call the resulting characters "anthroids".

Recently, he became a fan of MLP:FiM, to my great pleasure. Here is his take on the mane 6. (click for 1920x1080)

Also, my wife finished her Fluttershy plushie:

fluttershy_by_jackiekie-d41aapw.png

We would really appreciate it if DeviantPonyGAFfers could add it to their favorites. :)

Next in line is Rarity!

I really like that Extvia piece! Most of the designs are really unique. I can't believe haven't seen AJ in chaps until now.

The Fluttershy Plushie is too adorable for words!

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Myke Greywolf said:
Recently, he became a fan of MLP:FiM, to my great pleasure. Here is his take on the mane 6. (click for 1920x1080)
Twilight, Rarity and Fluttershy totally remind me of Disgaea characters here! I really quite like this.

tiff

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
Don't know if it's over the line for most of PonyGAF, but I like it :)

Myke Greywolf said:
But. They have no muscles. No giant pecs.I think twilight has the best outfit. Applejack's is nice too :x. Fluttershy's looks the worst; same color as the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom