• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zergs are zergs mang

iNSgF.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEOpr2jai9c

I'm MCS adds s to things that don't need one
You sheeps are just afraid to have fun
S is a fun noise so listen to what I says
why save s for tomorrow when you can use it todays

Orcastar

Owlowiscious said:
I'm MCS adds s to things that don't need one
You sheeps are just afraid to have fun
S is a fun noise so listen to what I says
why save s for tomorrow when you can use it todays
Was that your 300th post? My g... Celestia, you're a posting machine.

so that's what all the fuss is about with brokeback mountain? horses and dudes? i don't see a problem
Orcastar said:
Was that your 300th post? My g... Celestia, you're a posting machine.
Fluttershy laughing is 301. I guess it's not auto at 300. I thought it was from reading that junior member thread cheezmo posted earlier.

Owlowiscious said:
so that's what all the fuss is about with brokeback mountain? horses and dudes? i don't see a problem
Fluttershy laughing is 301. I guess it's not auto at 300. I thought it was from reading that junior member thread cheezmo posted earlier.
300 posts + X amount of time. I forget what the current time requirement is.

Orcastar

AdawgDaFAB said:
300 posts + X amount of time. I forget what the current time requirement is.
Stupid questions thread says 300 posts in 90 days. I think a mod still needs to manually change your status to member, but don't quote me on that.

tiff

Banned
Orcastar said:
Stupid questions thread says 300 posts in 90 days. I think a mod still needs to manually change your status to member, but don't quote me on that.
I'd be shocked if there was a mod that actually paid attention to stuff like that.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Orcastar said:
But if that's the case, how come there are juniors with thousands of posts spread over several years? Can you get demoted or something?

Oh yeah. Perma-junioring happens usually after someone makes a really stupid thread.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Hum, almost there myself, I just need to bother to post 12 more times. It only took 2 years.

So, could anyone find a front view of this? It looks rather good, especially after seeing the abomination that was this.

G-Fex

I relinquish/withdrawl and whatever, from random attacks and other commenting on pony gaf's thread.

You guys win. It's over.

it was a stupid idea in the first place.

tiff

Banned
G-Fex said:
I relinquish/withdrawl and whatever, from random attacks and other commenting on pony gaf's thread.

You guys win. It's over.

what

G-Fex said:

You guys win. It's over.

I'm glad you've come to your senses.
I'm watching you *passive aggressively*

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
G-Fex said:

You guys win. It's over.

NH7PUl.jpg

Jintor

2th said:
that is one of the saddest things i have ever had to agree on. TF2 ceased being an FPS the moment they introduced the hats and it became the worlds largest Hat Simulator.

joking or no?

I've been playing since launch and really the fundamentally solid gameplay has never changed, all that's changed is the fanbase

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
G-Fex said:

You guys win. It's over.

You'll still be King of Ponies to me, G-Fex.

2th

Banned
Jintor said:
joking or no?

I've been playing since launch and really the fundamentally solid gameplay has never changed, all that's changed is the fanbase

not a joke. the hats ruined the gameplay honestly. the main character design was to have the silhouettes of each character be instantly recognizable. now with all the bullshit hats you have to not only know what class they are but which of the 8 billion different bullshit weapons and hats they have on and what the specs on those weapons/hats are. it ruined the game.

Narag

2th said:
not a joke. the hats ruined the gameplay honestly. the main character design was to have the silhouettes of each character be instantly recognizable. now with all the bullshit hats you have to not only know what class they are but which of the 8 billion different bullshit weapons and hats they have on and what the specs on those weapons/hats are. it ruined the game.

Base body shapes are still enough to differentiate at a glance.

Jintor

2th said:

the only thing they ruined was the super-coherent visual style. All weapons as it pertains to you v them function the same (avoid being hit is seriously the extent of all you need to know on the victim side of the equasion) and class differentiation is still super easy.

if you think the game has been ruined, load up a match and see if you're still having fun. If having fun > 0, game not ruined

goddamn hyperbole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom