• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Watched episode 18 with the talent show. It was a big meh episode. Not really funny at all. I think I may have chuckled like, once. Those little ponies are cute but I think the main ponies are far more entertaining. Nothing much else to say. Hoping for a far better episode 19

Ramma2

I'd like to see a mashup of MLP and the Wire (season 1).

Earth ponies are the boys in the projects.
Pegasi would be the working cops (imagine FS and RBD as Herc and Carver).
Unicorns are the boys in the suits on the top floor. Judge too.

I expect to see first drafts by morning.

It's so weird having to click on a number to get into the thread instead of the large "Last Page" link. I'll just have to deal with that for a couple of days.

McNum

It's so weird having to click on a number to get into the thread instead of the large "Last Page" link. I'll just have to deal with that for a couple of days.
Click the NeoGAF logo to the left of the thread. It takes you to the newest post you haven't seen yet. That's what I do at least.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
wait, its our anniversary too?!

Isn't this exciting? Are you excited cause I'm excited I've never been so excited, well, except for the time that I went [gasp] but I mean really--

CHEEZMO™;35531109 said:
You should flip dat avatar, mang.
nSBOj.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Say hi to Pinkie, switched back to the old one :D

Congrats on the new thread, ponies!

I was going to post something Derpy-related, but I found this gif first, and it makes me smile.

FsJtT.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
HaloGAF found out I like MLP and they teased me about it. Go drop some funny Pony pics and gifs in there lol

I was expecting another day or so before the last page was done. Good job guys!

And here's to another fineyear of Pony goodness here at GAF! Maybe I can actually make the top 10 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom