• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
563_zpsc78277e6.jpg

LuffyZoro

I wanted to pick up the pony comic yesterday but my local comic book store seemed to be out of stock; so is the IDW online shop.

There's this online store called "tfaw" that's selling it with a 10% discount. Does anyone know if it's any good? Or maybe someone can recommend another site?

http://www.tfaw.com/Comics/Profile/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-1___412880

You can trust Things From Another World. However, I believe Midtown Comics has a 15% discount at the moment.

akira28

I would totally date a Rainbow Dash type. Just being around that level of fearless precision and competence would make me a better man.

brian577

Banned
I wanted to pick up the pony comic yesterday but my local comic book store seemed to be out of stock; so is the IDW online shop.

There's this online store called "tfaw" that's selling it with a 10% discount. Does anyone know if it's any good? Or maybe someone can recommend another site?

http://www.tfaw.com/Comics/Profile/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-1___412880

An easy option is Comixology.com They sell digital copies that can be read on Android, iOS and a web browser.

Still don't like the lack of camels with the Arabian Horses... or hell, a fucking Zebra too? They are near Zebrica or whatever it is called.

Regarding the Wizard of Oz CMCs.. how would I change the costumes... hmm, maybe switch Sweetie with Scootaloo?

Scoots has no heart (in terms of caring!) and Sweetie needs a little courage. Plus her mane is a little lion-like in my view.

EDIT--

Since I am on the top of the page, might as well post this:

Wok in progress Scotaloo brush-able conversion. Thought it funny just her head drying off, so, ehh, let's share it. (Manes are ALWAYS done in layers... and Sweetie's is a goddamn nightmare!)

Working on all the CMCs for my sister's and her Christmas present. If there is an Owl here who still wants his particular special Scoots, he simply needs to remind me. I tend to forget about orders being so back-logged.

I am working on three orders now (an ESWAT and a few other Sega characters) minifigs for a customer, so do forgive my late updates for these ponies

Popstar

Looks like Netflix Canada added the first two seasons today.

I only watched a few eps of season two so I'll have to take advantage of this.

If there is an Owl here who still wants his particular special Scoots, he simply needs to remind me.
HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT

BDGAME

Hi ponygaf, I want to make a PMV and I will need to cut movie parts, put the song and subtitle it. What software can I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom