• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
af038a61.gif

I love cardboard Twilight Sparkle at the back of Applejacks truck.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That anime style artist spends way too much time on the irises. They look like aliens.

That's usually what you get with certain anime art styles, the big eyes look weird to me as well.

Xzeon

Banned
I'm contributing: The pony stuff starts about half way through

Seriously, watch it.

This goes for any fandom though, I too fucking hate those people who have a hobby consume them entirely.

Just like the insane Anime kids in highschool or the fuckers who only play FPS's and no other type of videogame. Yeah ok, Naruto is cool, CoD is the best game ever, ok fine just FUCKING SHUT UP THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN YOUR HOBBY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Basically people just get crazy obsessed and then get super butthurt when people pick on them for it and they develop this 'Holier than thou' martyr complex.

Basically hes just like 'I have my hobbies and idgaf what anyone thinks, its just a small part of who I am.'

Which I agree with.

tafer

I'm contributing: The pony stuff starts about half way through

Seriously, watch it.

I think I'm missing the point, or this guy didn't get what the documentary is about.

Not sure what your point is. John De Lancie and Micheal Brockhoff up came up with the documentary not us.

Beaten, Ugh... I should read more post before posting stuff.

However, I have to partially agree with something, if this documentary does not include anything about the dark side of the fandom, It will be a massive waste of time and money.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
That anime style artist spends way too much time on the irises. They look like aliens.

Yeah.

I mean, even in the show the style of the eyes are pretty consistent yet simple. Here you have people stylizing the eyes so much as if there's a goddamn solar system in them.

$200

Banned
So...is it about time we start rewatching and rating the episodes? By the time it finishes S3 should be around the corner.

Cheerilee

I do hope that pun was intentional from the writers. It's a pretty good stealth pun, really.

Seems unlikely. Cadence = Babysitter seems to have been inspired by Faust = Babysitter (no proof, it just feels that way), and Faust wanted Cadence to be a Unicorn. Cadence's promotion to Princess was pushed by Hasbro marketing.

But that pun's really good. And there's nothing wrong with happy accidents. If Cadence does a good job in season 3, I may have to soften my opinion on the False Princess. So long as she doesn't steal Luna's screen time to do it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
But that pun's really good. And there's nothing wrong with happy accidents. If Cadence does a good job in season 3, I may have to soften my opinion on the False Princess. So long as she doesn't steal Luna's screen time to do it.
Assuming Luna has screen time to steal.

Orcastar

What could she do that would be compelling, though? Face it, at this point she's a background pony.

Just do your run-of-the-mill documentary-style episode where a journalist follows her around for a day in order to do a piece on her. A TV documentary crew would be ideal, but since that kind of tech probably doesn't exist in Equestria, a newspaper reporter will do just fine (EqD shoutout opportunity). And of course you need a subplot of something big happening in the background, like a huge catastrophe that barely gets averted thanks to the mane 6. Just another day in the life of a god-empress.

This stuff writes itself.

McNum

A Princess Celestia episode done in the style of The Greatest Story Never Told could be interesting. That is something is going on with the Mane Six, but we're following Celestia around seeing how she subtly and perhaps not so subtly helps and impacts the actual plot while keeping up appearances that everything is fine and proper for a princess of her stature.

That or simply a day in the life of Celestia, maybe ending with her getting a friendship report from Twilight, amusingly mirroring what has happened during Celestia's day.

McNum

Celestia actually handles disasters every day, she only calles the Scooby Squad when it's really bad.
I'm having this image of Celestia fending off villains from the G1 series with a bored expression on her face as part of her daily routine now. "Oh, look. The Schmooze is back, again..." Flutterponies? Who needs Flutterponies when you're the Princess? Besides, they just say no if you ask them.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
I read a really cute fan fic the other day called Sunny Skies All Day Long about Celestia disguising herself to enjoy a day in Ponyville without all the annoying formalities (a year late, it was on EQD last june). I'd really like an episode like that

akira28

I'm having this image of Celestia fending off villains from the G1 series with a bored expression on her face as part of her daily routine now. "Oh, look. The Schmooze is back, again..." Flutterponies? Who needs Flutterponies when you're the Princess? Besides, they just say no if you ask them.

gTNeE.jpg

Flutterponies? They're..uh...they're busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom