• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Tomorrow is the Summer Sun Celebration. Time to honor and post pictures of Equestria's best princess!

Gie5u.png

My Madman Brony box JUST arrived and it's awesome.

And since I haven't seen people mention it, the episodes are 5.1 with Widescreen. Any questions/pic requests?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Typical Celestia, stealing jobs from the lesser ponies. What a horrible ruler!

Cheerilee

Celestia didn't kill her, she just sent her somewhere where she couldn't kill ponies for 1000 years.

It's Faust-canon that Nightmare Moon's eternal night was never going to kill anypony. The laws of physics don't work the same in pony-world as they do in ours. Lack of sunlight does not automatically mean that all plants die, followed by all herbivores dying.

Sad to see she went out of her way to make the show less interesting.

Of course, it also adds support for Tyrant Celestia, considering she was punishing equally for what is now a much less evil act.

But I'm still going to pretend there were ever any stakes to anything bad that could have happened in the series.

I came to celebrate the 2nd year that my, err, our beloved Princess Luna returned from the moon to reign in Canterlot once again.

Oh, and it's the summer solstice too, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom