• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
Ratings for first two episodes of season 2 are out! Thanks Adawg for hosting :3

e1: 4.42 (4*7+5*5)
e2: 4.80 (4*2+5*8)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Because Cadance is a unicorn with glued on wings.

vLBXm.jpg

This is pretty accurate.

Pinkie's down for what ever. But she loves every one. So this type of love goes a bit over her head.

Twilight's not sure about this type of love. She's still learning about friendship. So her knowledge of actual love only extends to the books she's read.

What does Dash care about love. You her bitch. Dash relegates that type of love to herself. But secretly wants someone to want her.

Applejack is into hard work and her family so the thought of this kind of love catches her a bit off guard. Out of the Mane 6 she's the marriage type. Her honesty and dependability are traits that make a good wife.

Fluttershy is the one you watch out for. She's what we like to call in the streets an undercover freak. She'll play that shy role for you in public. But she'll do things in private that'll make you rethink everything you ever thought.

Rarity is the one that comes off of as the one in the group with experience in actual matters of love. So to her this is nothing she hasn't experienced before. And she makes it quite clear that she has whips and chains in a secret dungeon in her boutique.

This post brought to you by overanalyzation and sheer boredom.

Is it canon for human Fluttershy to have massive tits?

She's the shy one. That's like Anime Rule #4 or 5.

Cheerilee

Because Cadance is a unicorn with glued on wings.

Well she did use her wings once, under severe emotional duress, while stirring music played.

I have a theory that maybe Celestia didn't really lose her fight with Chrysalis, she was faking defeat (and may have manipulated the whole attack in the first place), because she wanted to push ponies like Cadence to step up.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I didn't know busty shy characters was an anime trope.

The more you know.

So my sister just told me she talked to a lady at our local library and that they'll gladly accept and post pony posters that encourage reading.

I know there's that nice Obama-style READ poster, but I can't really find much beyond that or this one

Any ideas or suggestions?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The two worst ponies in a comic together.

Disgusting.

blamite

The two worst ponies in a comic together.

Disgusting.

This is a comic of the best pony with the best CMC. Not Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

I think he meant Fluttershy.

That's was my third choice.
And they say opinions can't be wrong! What have they to say now?

That comic contained the best pony and the best CMC.

Rainbow Dash was was there, too, I guess.
Owl gets it, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom