• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

w00t lunda

YES DJ PON!( or does the dj pony have a real name that i dont know?)

and i predict in a few hour there will be fan art of a pony bachelor party...

Sadsic

gah that was so cute

it was roughly what i'd figure a movie from this show being, maybe like an extra half hour of cute stuff

Reminded me of the Discord 2-parter. Amazing everything, ending was a little too neat in that the bad guy gets overly arrogant and is then nuked by magic.

I'm not disappointed at all.

Sadsic

so was season 2 better then season 1? i think season 1 was more well rounded, but i think overall i enjoyed season 2 more

So you know how there are a lot of cloned characters in the background in most shots? That's not the animators being lazy, it's mad foreshadowing. They're actually dopplegangers.

Scirrocco

PONY HELL IS REAL!

We've known that since "Its about time..." when the guardian of Pony hell escaped.

I love this show's creators. Working in Luna and Vinyl Scratch, just to please the fans. Its so great.

Changeling queen also had a great look. There was something very woodland fey about her.

Violet_0

Banned
my guess is that Twilight is right this time

yup, called it

wasn't a fan of the first episode (didn't like the song, either), but the second one was pretty great. All the scenes with the Changelings (loved their design) were fantastic, especially liked the one with Pinkie. Celestia was her usual useless self.

well, that's it folks, season 2 is over
K28I1.png

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
While a great episode, is anyone else totally indifferent to Cadance ever coming back? Her and Shining Armor were fine, but no Luna, or Discord. I really don't care one way or the other if they are shown again.

Narag

While a great episode, is anyone else totally indifferent to Cadance ever coming back? Her and Shining Armor were fine, but no Luna, or Discord. I really don't care one way or the other if they are shown again.

If they do come back, they should be used sparingly. Wouldn't mind another episode or two with them around but it'd be pushing it otherwise.

so when does season 3 start? aim guessing sometime in the fall / winter and where are the dvds anyone know? already bought friendship express...

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Initial impression: fantastic, Disney-style finale. Cadence had a phenomenal singing voice. So many great little moments that are truly indicative of why this series is so fantastic.

.gifs will be arriving soon, as per usual.

Loved these two episodes, the villain song, the action, Celestia fight (even though short, just seeing her use her powers for fighting purposes was enough), Luna appearances, it was all great.

Orcastar

That was amazing. The songs, the new villains, an actual fight scene (with Pinkie using her party cannon!), lots of little callbacks and nods to the fans (Luna! DJ-P0N3!). The ending was a bit rushed, yes, but everything else was simply amazing.

And now the wait begins...

Top Bottom