• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Shopping Adventure, a blame space joint, produced by blame space, starring TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
PeoplewatchTV.jpg

#dead

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
This thread really brightened my damn mood because I was upset all day, but thank you OP for taking that load off of me.

Kaladin

How do I return a Groupon Goods item?

You can return a Goods item for a refund within 14 days of delivery unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print of the deal. We can't offer exchanges at this time.

Damn man, that sucks. At least you can get your money back, too bad you can't get another TV.

Vashetti

Banned
I can't help but feel you orchestrated this whole thing as one really long joke, and that update is the punchline.

I am howling.

Jarrod38

Pro tip OP take some Scratch Dini remover apply it to the TV wait 5 minutes and remove it with a micro cloth and the crack will be gone.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
That suck, BlameSpace. At last, you can take your rages on people on Mario Kart 8. I might be on tonight, so I'm ready for you.

Kriken

Hover over Member.

I've known about that for a while, it was like JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR MEMBER

But now's he's a full fledged member member...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom