• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My sister just attacked me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Okay, so allow me to preface. I'm home from college and I've loaned several things to the family I've been slowly taking back for my personal use during the summer. Perfectly fine, right? Well, today I decided I couldn't deal with the chair I was sitting in and decided to reclaim my leather office chair. It's really fucking nice and it felt nice to sit in it again.

I go to the bathroom, adjacent from my room, and hear my sisters in there. I hurried up and I saw them moving it out of my room. They run by with the chair, nearly dropping it in the process. I attempt to take it back, snapping at one of my sisters, who was about to break the chair as I was lifting it. She ran off and the other just kept on yelling at me for messing things up since I had been home. I told her that she knew I was just loaning this out until I was home again and she shouldn't complain. She spent about twenty minutes yelling at me - annoying as hell.

So anyway, she finally leaves and I go to move another chair to where mine had previously been, per my dad's request. As I am lifting this chair my sister hits me in my lower back. The complete shock of being stuck, plus the sheer force just made me drop the chair on myself as I fell backwards and hit the hardwood floor. It smarted pretty badly, and she was just complaining to my mom that the chair wasnÕt even in the air when I was lifting it to my parents. ItÕs bad enough she attacked me, but now sheÕs lying about it.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Agent Dormer said:
The complete shock of being stuck, plus the sheer force just made me drop the chair on myself as I fell backwards and hit the hardwood floor. It smarted pretty badly,.
I think everyone will CONCUR You were Pwned....

Otaking

Revenge is in order. Sweet revenge. Hopefully she didn't damage the chair. I'd be pissed. Luckily I don't have a sister or younger sibling to worry about.

evil ways

themadcowtipper said:
I think everyone will CONCUR You were Pwned....

I believe this news.

You should go buy a stun gun and stun the hell out of her while she sleeps just for being a bad tempered, violent, lying little tramp.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Suerte said:
Tell her she was adopted

She looks way too much like my dad for that to be the case.

Otaking said:
Revenge is in order. Sweet revenge. Hopefully she didn't damage the chair. I'd be pissed. Luckily I don't have a sister or younger sibling to worry about.

I don't have any particular revenge in mind currently. And no chair was damaged during the making of this thread.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Haw - my younger sister attacked me over a baseball cap about 10 years ago. A BASEBALL CAP. I had it, she wanted it, I told her where to get off, she swung on me and clawed a chunk of flesh out of the top of my hand. And yet my mom yelled at me for "antagonizing my baby sister" as I stood there with blood running down my fingers.

We're good pals now, though.

Ryck

send her to American Gladiators

American-Gladiators-1.jpg
*theme song plays*

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
why are you not invoking the clause of acceptable use of violence towards females due to blood relations?

Seriously, I don't see how dishing out the best dead leg you can muster wouldn't solve this problem.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
catfish said:
why are you not invoking the clause of acceptable use of violence towards females due to blood relations?

Seriously, I don't see how dishing out the best dead leg you can muster wouldn't solve this problem.

That's a clause? Holy shit!

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
She locked herself in her room and took all the keys. Ugh, lame. I'm not gonna pick the lock just to dead leg her. I'll wait till she's not expecting it and BAM!

catfish said:

yeah me and my sister actively use this rule, although i cant say ive ever hit her as hard as i could but sometimes it is tempting. Still she hits me back

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
that's gotta sting your male ego a bit there, being floored by your sister in one punch, ouch. Shit id be embarressed if my older brother could take me out in one punch.

Id say "Just be a grown up about it and appriciate that you've come back home and totally fucked with everyone lives" But i dont have teenage (im guessing cause of the shear moody-ness) sisters so i dont really have any prior knowledge.

With my brother though i found that taking the high road gets you more kudos, "Let the baby have his/her bottle" as it were.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hey buddy, it could be worse. I'll share a bit of my personal life with you, when things are like this you just gotta laugh at how stupid some people can be...

The other day I said Inuyaha was bad compared to Naruto (it had come on TV), my sister said she liked Inuyasha because she doesn't like everything that I like and likes everything that I don't. I tried to explain how that was illogical not to mention untrue/hypocritical by some specific examples, and she hadn't even seen Naruto. Then she said she (already overly frustrated) was just saying that for right now to end the matter. Well in trying to explain how incredibly stupid that was, and how nobody is going to drop something if you make a stupid point like that before saying to drop it, I suppose she also became confused and thought I was genuinely saying Inuyasha was crap outside of a comparison to Naruto. So I wasn't only trying to explain those others things but to clear up that misudnerstanding as well.

You see by this that my sister is very illogical and hypocritical and doesn't care that she is so, because those are only symptoms of how stubborn she is. She can't take any sort of correction at all, and would rather assert absurdities (I guess she doesn't realize admitted hypocrisy shows she is wrong). So even though I never raised my voice at all, she began sreaming and eventually hit me and said she would "fuck me up". My friend watching the whole thing couldn't help but start laughing at this and I asked why she was getting violent. And so she (still screaming) said that I wouldn't drop it and that frustrated her and so she "had to". Now I used to have anger issues so I started explaining why that was untrue, and also how a person isn't going to comply with your request to drop something if you continue making stupid points.

Well since she was screaming that she would "fuck me up" and whatnot, my mom had come downstairs and started asking what was going on, and so my sister got all pissed and ran upstairs to her room. From this point on, we discover the root of her irrationalities. My mom immediately started acting as though I did something wrong, but I explained how she was just being irrational and I never even raised my voice, so she went to talk to my sister.

She comes back down and in a patronizing tone says "You were arguing about a cartoon?", so I tell her not to jump to conclusions and explain how the cartoon wasn't the issue, but how my sister was being completely illogical and argumentative for no reason at all. My mom says "well you could have dropped it any time" and so I also explain how I wasn't the one getting upset, and it wasn't in my interest to drop it or to watch the cartoon. If my sister wanted to drop it, it was her responsibility, but she kept making points so I kept countering them. Well now my mom starts asking what the point of even continuing it was, and I say how the whole point was that this is how my sister is all the time. She is always illogical and stubborn and if she doesn't learn how to discuss things rationally without freaking out then she'll have many problems in life, it's not good for her.

So my mom says it obviously wasn't the right time to teach her that, so I say that's only true because she is stubborn and doesn't listen to anyone, and she never will if she keeps babying her and defending her wrong actions. She mumbles something and walks back up to my sister without addressing the point. So then after a couple minutes she comes back and says how it's ok to be illogical, and we sometimes have feelings that are illogical. I say how yes we do have them, but that doesn't make them right, and it certainly doesn't mean that acting on them is right. So she reiterates that it's ok to be illogical sometimes, and so I (not mentioning the fact my sister is like this all the time) say that no, it is not, not like that. So she goes "oh so we should all be like vulcans" in a mocking tone as she walks away blowing me off.

Something like this happens every few weeks, and I hear her freaking out with somebody about something every other day or so. My parents divorced last august so my dad isn't around for these disputes to help me teach my sisters any better. So basically my youngest sister (she'll be 16 in a few days but acts 12) is like this, and my mom and my other younger sister (18) just make illogical arguments and blow you off when they've got nothing, and I'm always the bad guy.

Weeeeeeeee... :rolleyes:

oh well, at least it doesn't go any further than that. I don't mind being labeled falsely by people who are willingly and openly hypocrites, family or not.

Mugen

Banned
The other day I said Inuyaha was bad compared to Naruto...
d00d. You lost me there.

edit: nm. I realize I'm lucky that I have an older sis instead of a younger one. She just bosses me around but that's basically it. I just couldn't handle those prissy, whiny, insecure teenage chicks if I have a younger sister like that for one.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Ghost said:
that's gotta sting your male ego a bit there, being floored by your sister in one punch, ouch. Shit id be embarressed if my older brother could take me out in one punch.

Id say "Just be a grown up about it and appriciate that you've come back home and totally fucked with everyone lives" But i dont have teenage (im guessing cause of the shear moody-ness) sisters so i dont really have any prior knowledge.

With my brother though i found that taking the high road gets you more kudos, "Let the baby have his/her bottle" as it were.

It wasn't really a punch, more like a double punch maneuver straight to my lower back. Teenager sisters are fine, but they both are really spoiled (expecting cars for doing nothing, not needing to work till post-college). I'm just trying to get them off this independence to my parents before they set themselves up for major disappointment. As such, no chair for them.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Dice said:
So basically my youngest sister (she'll be 16 in a few days but acts 12) is like this, and my mom and my other younger sister (18) just make illogical arguments and blow you off when they've got nothing, and I'm always the bad guy.

I know exactly how you feel.

danfamily.jpg

His sister (well, the one that pwned him) is the one on the right. The one on the left is his other, younger, sister. Mom's in the middle.

Edit: She's not as freaky looking as the picture lets on.

Edit 2:
I'd hit it

Edit 3: Not really, he'd kick my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom