• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My sister keeps fishing for affection

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats-the-matter-brother-scared-of-your-little-sisters-tight-ass.jpg

terrisus

Ok another flashback: the other sister that I hugged too hard later told me (recently) that years ago she was afraid I would crawl into the bathroom through a secret hatch that connects it to my bedroom and surprise her when she was in a bath. But she knows I wouldn't do anything like that now, she says.

It's not as funny when you're clearly fishing for reactions.

And possibly a tag.

Yeah, I think we've crossed that point now.

samn

its 3.50am here so I'm going to bed. And I think you've all had enough of these weird tidbits. Thanks for all the laughs. (The last part was true, but I can understand if you don't believe it. Yes I did mention it only for your reactions.)

Darknight

I'm 100% truthful about the hatch and what she said. I never used the hatch and it was blocked off by a wardrobe and boiler for many years.

Was there a little hole on the wall to spy on your sister even if the little door/hatch was locked? Let those secrets out man.

mdubs

Banned
I'm not kissing her on the cheek, I already have to deal with the awkwardly long hugs. (Awkward for me, I mean, I mean, not that I'm saying they're fine for her but I mean probably fine for most of GAF from the sound of things)

Miyuki.gif

terrisus

I'm 100% truthful about the hatch and what she said. I never used the hatch and it was blocked off by a wardrobe and boiler for many years.

Nah, sorry, that was taken from a Sherlock Holmes story.

A very good one, too. If anyone hasn't read "The Adventure of the Speckled Band," it's highly recommended.

Soulflarz

Banned
its 3.50am here so I'm going to bed. And I think you've all had enough of these weird tidbits. Thanks for all the laughs. (The last part was true, but I can understand if you don't believe it. Yes I did mention it only for your reactions.)

Yeah, not quite too sure why this exists then...

samn

Nah, sorry, that was taken from a Sherlock Holmes story.

A very good one, too. If anyone hasn't read "The Adventure of the Speckled Band," it's highly recommended.

I'll PM someone trustworthy a pic of the hatch tomorrow if you really want to see it. This is a 1930s British semidetached house.

oxidax

Good read. 10/10. Will read it again tomorrow to laugh some more.
Thanks for the thread, OP. Im going to bed happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom