• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My tag makes me look like a moron

How's my tag look?

• You look like a jackass

Votes: 71 62.3%
  • You're fine

Votes: 43 37.7%

• Total voters
inb4 thread lock
Ao84Zvs.gif

anthony2690

Banned
Wow U people are savages, this will assuredly get me banned.
Is this your way off getting banned?

So tame! Couldn't you have atleast had an epic meltdown, and cussed some users/mods out in the process?

& Swore some allegiance to some plastic box?!

It will go live, and the gold will be flowing!

Last edited:

TrueLegend

I don't like this behavior. Seems childish of mods.
But at least you can feel unique!
Yeah I also think branding with tag is childish even if you are trying to punish childish behavior. Punishing Tomfoolery doesn't give you a pass on Tomfoolery.

anthony2690

Banned
I can't hear you over the sound of this absolute classic

I think californication, by the way & stadium arcadium albums are great, the rest not so much imo. (Give it away is one of the worst songs every created though)

I actually think a lot of their newer stuff over the past 10 years or so is awful (same with bands like muse though)

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
I wouldn’t think too much of it, it’s fun that you have a unique tag at all. At least it shows you’re active and make threads. Doubt people on here will take it literally.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

My condolences, my tag says "Ultra Gamer + Powerful Sexman" in shining gold, you just can't see it because you're too new here, you should probably post some more spam threads to get your member status in order and soon your eyes will be furnished with the greatness that is my tag. Thank me later pal.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

My condolences, my tag says "Ultra Gamer + Powerful Sexman" in shining gold, you just can't see it because you're too new here, you should probably post some more spam threads to get your member status in order and soon your eyes will be furnished with the greatness that is my tag. Thank me later pal.

Thanks for the gold Kuranghi! You're the best!

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: TGO

Lady Jane

Banned
Are they? I haven't heard them on the radio since stadium arcadium stuff, where they were overplayed a fair bit.

I listen to a lot of rock playlists on services and there must be a law where the same 5 RCHP songs have to be added if the playlist is in the rock genre.

It's like how there's a law to add Happy by Pharrel if the playlists is in the "vibes" category.

hello505

I'm likeable
This seems like a party, I actually find my tag hilarious because it makes me look like such a jackass. Can't help but giggle.

Make it worse mods.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I do wish I could change my tag, GBAtemp lets me do it :(
I wanna change it to "the one random 16 year old in a forum filled with people who are more than twice his age"
Or better yet, "the one immature kid who makes too Many threads"

Last edited:
Top Bottom