• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 |OT|: We Put Our Faith in Blast Hardcheese

B.K.

The fight at the end of Rock 'n Roll Nightmare was quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen in a RiffTrax.. And I've seen "Fun in Balloonland."

Last year's Christmas special was worse than both of them. It was just a madman rambling for a hour.

Despite my love of MST3k I’ve never watched riffrrax other than Birdemic in theaters. Do the videos go on sale often? That Christmas special is 12 dollars which would add up quickly if I enjoy it.

B.K.

Despite my love of MST3k I’ve never watched riffrrax other than Birdemic in theaters. Do the videos go on sale often? That Christmas special is 12 dollars which would add up quickly if I enjoy it.

They have sales anywhere from 10-15% off a few times a month. They have a different movie on sale every week for $2.00 off.

RiffTrax tends to have sales around holidays. So, come Halloween, I'm sure they'll offer a 10-15% sale. Sometimes it only applies to themed features (like, Memorial Day would be patriotism-themed movies and shorts like Captain America), but most of the time it's anything in the store.

Sometimes they even have offers where you get 10-15% off, and if you buy over $20 you get a credit towards your next purchase (I'm not sure if it's before or after discount, I always get $20 after discount just in case)

Shiv47

I started watching the Rifftrac on Amazon. Rock and Roll Nightmare is like Zombie Nightmare multiplied by Alan Steel. but a million times better and worse. Calling this a movie implies there’s a story with characters but this has neither. Just a bunch of unrelated scenes strung together while relying on women’s tits and sex scenes as erotic as a lap dance from a Mitch McConnell to hold the viewers attention.

Here’s a fight scene. The...I don’t know what this guy is but he’s supposed to be the hero. Here he’s being attacked by rubber snake things. He’s clearly holding these things against his body.

eoh_star165sq9.gif

Our hero. His super power is his hair. And his chest.

15392871-mmmainvfs9g.jpg

Again, I’m a bit fuzzy on what these are.

c6993ff7adb1245bf752334snm.jpg

rock-n-roll-nightmareaosqk.jpg

I have to admit some guilty pleasure in watching this film, it's just one of those terrible 80s horror flicks that happened to strike my fancy. There was a special edition DVD about 10 years ago which had a commentary track with Thor and the director which was pretty hilarious.

Top Bottom