• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

n-SPACE Developing Highprofile Action RPG for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

Quazar

n-SPACE mainly does DS games, and license games at that. Recent job listings have shown that

"The project is an upcoming high-profile action RPG for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4."

According to their careers page:

"We have shipped more than 40 games on every major platform since the original Playstation, for most publishers, past and current, and have enjoyed first party relationships with all three major console manufacturers - Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft."

Specifically they're looking for developers with Unity experience, and an interest in fantasy RPG's. Not sure if it's an existing IP or not.

One of three job listings

Quazar

Nice, they're one of the few developers near me here in Orlando. Their COD DS games were pretty impressive.

I know the feeling. Recently Atlanta has had a couple studios getting more play here on GAF: Hi-Rez studios (Smite), and Tripwire Interactive. Only other biggie is CCP games.

Would like to see more devs in south east region.

Regiruler

Their last game, Heroes of Ruin, was alright.

I was so hyped for that shit, but there were so many missing features (respecing is absent, and since some talents are level locked and you're not forced to use points, some sets can only be made by waiting to spend points, which is boring) that I essentially dropped from playing it.

Online was fairly good though.

RK128

.....Maybe it is them being commissioned for the KH3D remaster? Square must want EVERYONE in the KH team working on the game and since KH3 won't be ready until 2016 at the earliest, they would want another KH HD remake/remaster for consoles this year.

And, with KH3D being hinted at being the final collection (that plus KH Chi story content), maybe someone is being commissioned to up-port the 3DS game to HD consoles with the KH team making a KH3 demo.

I highly doubt this is the case, but considering this job description is for an 'Action RPG', I couldn't help but think of KH for this :).

Also, this wouldn't be the first time a western studio handles a remaster from JP developer (ex: Bluepoint and Armpature making the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection).

Quazar

.....Maybe it is them being commissioned for the KH3D remaster? Square must want EVERYONE in the KH team working on the game and since KH3 won't be ready until 2016 at the earliest, they would want another KH HD remake/remaster for consoles this year.

And, with KH3D being hinted at being the final collection (that plus KH Chi story content), maybe someone is being commissioned to up-port the 3DS game to HD consoles with the KH team making a KH3 demo.

I highly doubt this is the case, but considering this job description is for an 'Action RPG', I couldn't help but think of KH for this :).

Also, this wouldn't be the first time a western studio handles a remaster from JP developer (ex: Bluepoint and Armpature making the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection).

That'd be interesting. But the PC part has me doubting that. It'd be great if SE did start releasing KH on PC.

Top Bottom