• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA New Years Giveaway: FF X-2 Vita

Edit: BONUS Day 12's code is: a NA Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS demo code!

Winners said:
Day 1:
1hFaqwB.png
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty PS3 (PSN) -- MB-A3F5968FEF9C527E - Taken by jakomocha. 45 entrants total.
Day 2:
1hFaqwB.png
God of War: Origins Collection PS3 (PSN) -- MB-5DDBAA4F06C9FDC1 - Taken by zebaz08. 23 entrants total.
Day 3:
1hFaqwB.png
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty PS3 (PSN) -- MB-7D78DAE048EA7BE1 - Taken by Minions. 21 entrants total.
Day 4:
1hFaqwB.png
God of War: Origins Collection PS3 (PSN) -- MB-3A9F6AA07025DB0A - Taken by Xeteh. 33 entrants total.
Day 5:
1hFaqwB.png
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty PS3 (PSN) -- MB-A7C857D2F4197113 - Taken by 1emons. 21 entrants total.
Day 6:
1hFaqwB.png
God of War: Origins Collection PS3 (PSN) -- MB-F5A308D7FBB405E6 - Taken by 1emons. 24 entrants total.
Day 7:
1hFaqwB.png
Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster Vita (PSN) -- MB-8448F282D2336C60 - Taken by Aishin. 114 entrants total.
Day 8:
1hFaqwB.png
Dead Space 3 Limited Edition DLC PS3 (PSN) -- MB-9BA72379C01B3CBB - Taken by Bowl0l. 2 entrants total.
Day 9:
1hFaqwB.png
Crysis 3: Hunter's Edition DLC PS3 (PSN) -- MB-21A037946484900E - Taken by neotokyo360. 1 entrants total.
Day 10:
EfagyaM.png
$5 XBL credit code (US-only) -- MB-99DB52453FB73A01 - Taken by Camjo-Z. 8 entrants total.
Day 11:
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise Origin Key (Origin) -- MB-D12E8EEC307C566E - Taken by neotokyo360. 1 entrants total.
Day 12:
x0NgVuQ.png
NA Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Demo (3DS) (eShop) -- MB-3D15185F5FA6DE1B - Taken by addik. 1 entrants total.

It's the new years and I wanted to treat GAF to 11 codes. 9 PSN codes, 1 US-only XBL code, and an Origin code.

I want to do it like this; each day starting now, I will giveaway ONE code at a time, and in roughly 24 hours I will add the second code, so on and so forth.

To make it even more interesting, I will list every code I will giveaway here:

3 Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty PS3 codes
3 God of War: Origins Collection PS3 codes
1 Final Fantasy X-2 Vita code
1 Dead Space 3 LE PS3 DLC code
1 Crysis 3 Hunter's Edition PS3 DLC code
1 US-only (won't work in Canada) $5 XBL code
1 Burnout Paradise Origin key

My plan is to raffle the Ratchet and God of War codes one after the other, then FFX-2 on the 7th day, then the rest in said order.

This is so that you know in advance, and will mark your calenders to stay tuned for when the game you want is being raffled. Something tells me FFX-2 is going to be popular. ;)

And I've checked and verified all the codes work (via putting them in and not redeeming them when prompted) except for the Origin code as I don't have an account (wanted it in case I ever got one and it was still available to grab), so I wanted to to give it to another lucky gaffer instead.. :)

My request naturally is that you only claim it if you either will play it right away, or are planning to get said console/game (for the DLC) soon, so I don't want people getting them to sell elsewhere.

If you get one and change your mind after like you have it and never bothered to get said console or whatever, that's fine, but be a good sport and maybe give it away like I'm doing with my Origin code. :)

The first giveaway will start in the 2nd post right below. Thank you so much to GAF for being a great place to be, and have a WONDERFUL new year. :)

Note this is my first giveaway. :p If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. :)

Edit: Here, I'll just put it here:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero of Legend, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty PS3 (PSN) -- MB-A3F5968FEF9C527E - Taken by jakomocha. 45 entrants total.

t1420597142z1.png

Quite awesome of you, thanks! Will be staying tuned for the God of War code. Just got a PS3 for Christmas and loving the hell out of it.

Quite awesome of you, thanks! Will be staying tuned for the God of War code. Just got a PS3 for Christmas and loving the hell out of it.

I wanted to make sure everyone has a fair shot at getting a game they really want. :)

And I'm glad you're enjoying your PS3! I just got one before summer and just started Okami the other day, holy shit it's gorgeous!

I wanted to make sure everyone has a fair shot at getting a game they really want. :)

And I'm glad you're enjoying your PS3! I just got one before summer and just started Okami the other day, holy shit it's gorgeous!

Always wanted to try Okami! Money's tight so it'll have to wait but it's on the list. I got GTA 5 and spent my Xmas money to get MGS 4. It's the first time in a long time I've found myself thinking about my games once I stop playing them and how I want to go back and play some more. Def best xmas present I've ever had.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
In for FFX-2. :D

duessano

I'll be crossing my fingers for FFX-2

Can I give you a code for Black Flag for the Xbox One to raffle away?

Daddy wants some allards. They're region locked or account locked? I've a US account.

US should be fine. From what I've seen, all PSN codes work in both countries (maybe not currency?), and Xbox codes for games are but the one I have which came from the GameStop thing awhile back says US-only.

Like I've used game codes from those in the US in my Canadian account just fine as proof.

How do I enter for thepsn code?

It says how to in the quote. :) But to put it simply, you have to PM modbot, put anything into the subject line, and then copy and paste that game title and code in the quote and put it into the PM message, and that should do it. There's a GIF file in the quote to show you how. :)

It says how to in the quote. :) But to put it simply, you have to PM modbot, put anything into the subject line, and then copy and paste that game title and code in the quote and put it into the PM message, and that should do it. There's a GIF file in the quote to show you how. :)
Thank you sire so much

I would love basically any of them. So I will play along. Thanks so much for doing this, I hope good fortune finds you very soon because of you paying it forward.

Fezan

So I have to paste whole "Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty PS3 (PSN) -- MB-A3F5968FEF9C527E - Taken by jakomocha. 45 entrants total."?

Oxn

Will the winner be PMed, or do you have to watch this thread and then PM you if you are the winner?

ohlawd

not interested in any of these things except the XBL code but it don't work out here in syrup land :(

still tho, stay slayin HoL. One of GAF's best :3

F5 till FF X-2

Hope I'm lucky!

Come back in 7 days. :p

I basically put the list in the OP and X-2 will be the 7th game after the 3 Ratchet and 3 GOW codes are gone.

Also, I think I'll put each code in the OP when it's time for the new one. But I'll keep the winners and entry numbers of each for reference. :)

Or just edit the top of the OP to link to the post with the newest giveaway, which would GAF prefer?

3 and a half hours to go for the first Ratchet code. :) Many will enter, ONE WILL WIN!

And then you'll have two more chances to win a copy. :p

Top Bottom