• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA New Years Giveaway: FF X-2 Vita

Chilikar

Wow I hope I win, this is such a cool idea. Thanks for your generosity Hero of Legend, this is such a great thing for you to do.

Awesome, entered! Was I supposed to get a reply from ModBot? Cause I got nothing

Oh and thanks for your reply to my last question, OP :)

KiraXD

grats ai!

i really cant be mad i didnt win... the odds were amazing anyways... GoW was 1 in 33 and FFX-2 was 1 in 114? best contest ever!

Well the big one has come and gone with Aishin being our winner of FFX-2 Vita! Congrats! :D

Now we get to the smaller ones, here's Day 8's code:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero of Legend, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Dead Space 3 Limited Edition DLC PS3 (PSN) -- MB-9BA72379C01B3CBB - Taken by Bowl0l. 2 entrants total.

t1421218610z1.png

Edit: Actually just to clarify, here's the details of it according to the redemption screen:

Includes the Witness the Truth and First Contact Packs, and the Online Pass.

Witness Suit: Insulated suit worn by deep dig teams.

First Contact Suit: Designed for extended space exposure.

Evangelizer: Advanced assault rifle and tactical shotgun.

Negotiator: Top-mounted Tesla Beam and Line Gun.

The Online Pass grants you access to online features. The Online Pass is non-transferable. Online features can be discontinued at any time with 30-days' notice at http://www.ea.com/2/service-updates.

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStationNetwork Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.

2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo and Dead Space are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Well the Dead Space 3 DLC code has been won by Bowl0l in a viscous competition with... one other person! You can FEEL the excitement for that one! :p

Day 9's code is of course, the Crysis 3 Hunter's Edition DLC code for PS3:

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero of Legend, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Crysis 3: Hunter's Edition DLC PS3 (PSN) -- MB-21A037946484900E - Taken by neotokyo360. 1 entrants total.

t1421305255z1.png

Description:

CRYSIS 3 HUNTER EDITION (Product Voucher) said:
Get day 1 access to the Predator Bow. Plus: Early access to the Recon Arrow Attachment, early access to the Hunter Nanosuit Module, unique compound bow camo skin, level 5 XP boost for Multiplayer, and three exclusive dog-tags.

Well we're almost done, and the 9th code was won by neotokyo360 in a fierce competion with... him/herself! XD

Day 10 should gain interest, here's the $5 US XBL credit code:

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

EfagyaM.png
$5 XBL credit code (US-only) -- MB-99DB52453FB73A01 - Taken by Camjo-Z. 8 entrants total.

t1421392019z1.png

Congats to Camjo-Z for winning the $5 XBL code!

Well, the time has come, the last code is: Burnout Paradise for Origin!

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise Origin Key (Origin) -- MB-D12E8EEC307C566E - Taken by neotokyo360. 1 entrants total.

t1421480406z1.png

Well neotokyo360 won the Burnout Paradise code, and also already won the Crysis 3 DLC code. :) Granted, he was the only one to go after both...

So I guess that's it right?

WRONG!

I actually have something else I can give. :)

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

x0NgVuQ.png
NA Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Demo (3DS) (eShop) -- MB-3D15185F5FA6DE1B - Taken by addik. 1 entrants total.

t1421569221z1.png

So what has everyone though about the giveaway in general as we're pretty much coming to a close?

Only FFX-2 gained any real attention out of them all as I predicted, but a few barely had any interest. Was really surprised the $5 XBL code only had 8 entries.

RK128

So what has everyone though about the giveaway in general as we're pretty much coming to a close?

Only FFX-2 gained any real attention out of them all as I predicted, but a few barely had any interest. Was really surprised the $5 XBL code only had 8 entries.

It was really cool of you to do the giveaway Hero of Legend :). The God of War and Ratchet ones were great (Ghost of Sparta and Quest for Booty are great games :D).

I think interest died-down due to more interest in other threads? Either way, thank you for doing the giveaway and I hope you have a great new year :D.

I only wanted to enter contests I really wanted because I didn't want to be entering contests and winning something when someone else would have wanted it more.

It was really cool of you to do the giveaway Hero of Legend :). The God of War and Ratchet ones were great (Ghost of Sparta and Quest for Booty are great games :D).

I think interest died-down due to more interest in other threads? Either way, thank you for doing the giveaway and I hope you have a great new year :D.

Thanks! :) And I hope you have a wonderful new year as well!

So the demo code was won by addik, congrats. :)

So I guess that's it for now. I hope all the winners are enjoying their codes. :)

Take care everyone and again, have a wonderful new year!

Top Bottom