• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA: Nintendo eShop Sale now live - plus extra 10% off for MyN members

Either I missed out on FE Fates Revelations discounts for NA last year or the NA eShop is still abysmal when it comes to sales in comparison to EU.

Elija2

This sale sucks.

... I might pick up Dr. Mario. The discount is actually higher than the one you could get a few months ago by spending platinum points on MyNintendo.

I don't get it. Both of the Shantae games were just on sale on PSN and for cheaper. Why wouldn't they at least be the same price? Even with the crappy 10% for MyNintendo it's still more expensive. WTF?

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Can't believe Noitu Love: Devolution hasn't been mentioned? Please watch this one minute trailer:

https://youtu.be/joe93fPKG1w

Both Wii Remote and touchscreen aiming.

Watched the trailer, have no clue what it going on. Is it a platformer? A Sin/Punishment esque rail shooter with jumping and dodging? Do you aim where you want the character to grapple, shoot? Looks goofy and frenetic, but I couldn't make anything out from that clip.

Watched the trailer, have no clue what it going on. Is it a platformer? A Sin/Punishment esque rail shooter with jumping and dodging? Do you aim where you want the character to grapple, shoot? Looks goofy and frenetic, but I couldn't make anything out from that clip.
Its like Gunstar Heroes but with a control scheme that allows for more mobility. It is really good if you like Treasure games. That is their big inspiration here. I played it a bunch on pc, and it's great with a mouse, but i have no idea if it translated well on Nintendo systems.

Yeah, I'm surprised it hasn't been on sale yet. 3DS Atlus games constantly go on sale, but never TMS.

Nintendo was the publisher for TMS. Atlus just developed it, and presumably has little to no say in how Nintendo chooses to discount the game (or, more likely, not). I wouldn't expect much in the way of sales ever.

ANYHOO, I guess Pocket Card Jockey for me?

Griss

By Grabthar's hammer, what a savings.

You'd have to be mad to buy anything off this list until we know Switch launch details.

Same boat here. Ive seen the Dualshock 4 cheaper than I've seen the Pro controller drop. It's maddening.

100% agree with this sentiment. Nintendo's sales usually suck.

As for the peripherals, they rarely ever go on sale. But when they do, is usually some retailer temporarily losing their sanity and giving a really great sale. I got three Wii U Pros for $30 each, and at one point Sears had a clear out sale of some sort and I got two Wiimotes for $10 each.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Picked up Wario's Woods and Gurumin 3D.

Wario's Woods is good! I totally missed it as a kid and I really like it. Even used the download play to have a couple matches with the gf. She liked it too, so now we have a new game to play together.

Gurumin seems like the worst version of a really nice game. I like it, but the way the enemies and npcs have so few frames of animation just looks awful. The framerate of the game itself is fine, but the enemies move around in this choppy fashion that really kills it for me. Somehow I didn't notice this in the brief footage I watched before picking the game up. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stick with it, and I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone sensitive to issues like this. I had to turn the 3D off as soon as I hit the first dungeon due to it giving me a headache.

This sale ends tomorrow afternoon Eastern time.

Any thoughts on Miracle Cure? I already have Dr. Luigi on Wii U. Any difference?

I got Pocket Card Jockey, the MyNintendo discount actually dropped me to $4.90 and I got no gold coins, I realized right after I shouldn't have taken it.

Also got Noitu Love but that has no MyNintendo discount.

Top Bottom