• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Flash "indie" sale is live

Etzer

xiiwBcl.jpg

So much Vita.

Replicant

I didn't like Unfinished Swan, but I feel like I'm in the minority on that one.

It gave me a massive headache. I always have problems with first person oriented games but this one specifically gave me a headache that required me to sleep it off after 5 minutes of gaming. Never gone beyond the first few stages. It was kind of ironic for me since it was a fitting end to the game's namesake.

Not much to buy this time, since most of the lineup I already have.

But I figure I double dip and get Bastion (since I never finished the 360 version), and Retro City Rampage DX (which I wish we could have gotten a free upgrade from the original).

Sora_N

It gave me a massive headache. I always have problems with first person oriented games but this one specifically gave me a headache that required me to sleep it off after 5 minutes of gaming. Never gone beyond the first few stages. It was kind of ironic for me since it was a fitting end to the game's namesake.

I didn't like Unfinished Swan, but I feel like I'm in the minority on that one.

The rest of them rank from good to great.

Rogue Legacy is probably the best game on that list.

Unfinished Swan was one of those games I FORCED myself to play and then didn't like it after too, the white room with the paint splatting part and everything was just awful.

For some reason I thought it was made by the people who made Journey. I had no idea why I thought that, I realized later I had the wrong impression.

I hated it a lot and wish I never bought it.

Can anyone recommend Fibbage with only two players, or is it probably not worth it/not very fun that way? Thanks!

The first time I played was with 2 players and it was fun. Not sure if it would get old after a while. It does get exponentially more fun the more people you add though.

Can anyone recommend Fibbage with only two players, or is it probably not worth it/not very fun that way? Thanks!

It's fun with two players but it would get old I think. My wife and I played one game and we were done . . . we probably won't play again until we have people over.

Noogy

I got sound shapes, dust, and three fourths home. I'm looking at retro city, how's that one?

Thanks for picking up Dust :) I personally LOVED Retro City Rampage, it was the first game that really hooked me on the Vita. I know it's on other platforms, but it's so perfect in hand held form.

Great GTA-style game, lots of fun referential humor. Really great NES-era visuals and audio, more authentic than most games. Nice and lengthy. I was honored to finally meet the creator some years later and he gave me a signed physical copy.

bronk

Banned
Just randomly picked up Sparkle Unleashed because it looked kinda like Zuma. Damn this game is fun!

Top Bottom