• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Flash Sale (May 15-18) Ni No Kuni, Freedom Wars, Mass Effect, Okami HD, more

Shauni

I'll never understand why they mark down stuff on one platform but not the other. Well, anyway, grabbing Freedom Wars then.

ChazAshley

Gold Member
DuckTales: Remastered - $4.95 - 67% Off

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $4.80 - 76% Off

Crap........... Can't say no to this......

Would someone who strongly disliked Walking Dead season 1 enjoy Wolf Among Us? I remember enjoying the Fables comics I read 3-4 years ago.

It's great, most people's complaints come from how long the episodes took to come out and how it wasn't really well suited to the episodic format.

Play it like a full complete game and it's pretty fun.

YYOUj9Z.jpg
lmao

MilesTeg

Banned
It's locked rock solid at 60fps. Criterion always did a fantastic job with the PS3 versions of their games.

Pretty sure Paradise was developed first on PS3 then ported to 360, IIRC one of the first big games to go that route.

The visuals have certainly aged but the frame rate has not.

edit: beaten

Takao

Banned
Vita stuff:

Nidhogg - $4.95
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season - $4.80
Mortal Kombat PS Vita - $4.80
Terraria - $4.95
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - $4.80
Frozen Synpase Prime - $4.80
Don't Starve: Giant Edition - $4.95
Freedom Wars - $4.80
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita - $4.86
Soul Sacrifice Delta - $4.86

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - $4.80
Prince of Persia: Revelations - $3.50
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords - $3.50
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Essentials - $3.50
KickBeat - $3.50
NBA 2K13 - $4.80
Tekken 6 PSP - $4.95
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - $3.50
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD - $4.95
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $4.99
Krinkle Crusher - $4.00

If for any reason you haven't gotten into Mass Effect yet... Now is absolutely the time to do so. 5 dollars for the whole damn trilogy? Get on that.

jorgeton

oh snap.. Soul Sacrifice Delta for less than $5.

Yas gawd.

Just in time for the weekend.

Edit: Freedom Wars is worth the $5, bought it at full price and don't regret it. Fight for your Panopticon!

Yasumi

Banned
Definitely grabbing Frozen Synapse Prime, I've heard good things about it.

And edit in those Vita deals, Shizuka you bum. :p

It's great, most people's complaints come from how long the episodes took to come out and how it wasn't really well suited to the episodic format.

Play it like a full complete game and it's pretty fun.

Yeah, after Walking Dead I decided to never buy another Teletale game before it was finished. I'll probably grab it along with Witcher 3 sometime this weekend. Just have to lower my expectations about the story since it is Teletale.

I'll never understand why they mark down stuff on one platform but not the other. Well, anyway, grabbing Freedom Wars then.

What confuses me is the companies that put the complete editions of their games on sale, yet don't discount the individual dlc (I'm looking at you Peggle 2 and Don't Starve).

Steel

Banned
Soul Sacrifice delta and freedom wars for 4.80? Those are two of the best games on vita, pick em up if you have one.

Ogawa-san

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $4.80 - 76% Off
I'm here to help countering all the inevitable glowing recommendations to this literally gigantic (22GB), waste of Ghibli's time, unredeemable piece of shit.

No, it's not worth $5. Yes, it's possible to regret a $5 purchase. Go buy Time and Eternity instead or something.

Rymuth

I believe I'm going to buy Soul Sacrifice Delta.

I platinumed the original but I heard this iteration has NEW endings.

Top Bottom