• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NA] Sept PS+ Update (ICO, Rayman Origins, Galaga Legions, RE Chronicles, GTA:LCS)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
TKrD6e7.png

Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection (PS3)
ICO (PS3)
GTA: Liberty City Stories (PSP, PS Vita)
Rayman Origins (PS Vita)
Galaga Legions DX (PS3)

Remember, these games will hit the Instant Game Collection at various times throughout the month, so check back with us every Monday morning to see all the benefits of your membership.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/29/playstation-plus-septembers-instant-game-collection/

September 2nd Update:

9652922200_c68765409a_z.jpg

uUl07y2.png

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...il-chronicles-hd-collection-free-for-members/

September 9th update:

9708001332_5162723ecc_z.jpg

0bhztEY.png
mW31kmu.png

x0F2dat.png

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...s-dx-free-for-members-call-of-duty-discounts/

September 16th update:

8uzEFe7.jpg

Instant Game Collection
ICO (PS3) - Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $19.99
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP, PS Vita Compatible) - Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $19.99

Discounts
Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (PS3) - PS Plus Price: $9.99, Regular Price: $24.99
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (PS3) - PS Plus Price: $5.99, Regular Price: $14.99
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3) - PS Plus Price: $7.99, Regular Price: $19.99
Real Boxing (PS Vita) - PS Plus Price: $8.99, Regular Price: $9.99
Pixel Junk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita) - PS Plus Price: $11.99, Regular Price: $14.99

BbvNh7I.png

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/16/ps-plus-ico-gta-liberty-city-stories-free-for-members/

September 24th update:

Instant Game Collection
Rayman Origins (PS Vita) - Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $26.99

Discounts
Limbo (PS3 & PS Vita, Cross-Buy) - PS Plus Price: $11.99, Regular Price: $14.99
Worms Revolution (PS3) - PS Plus Price: $7.50, Regular Price: $14.99
Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (PS3 & PS Vita, Cross-Buy) - PS Plus Price: $11.69, Regular Price: $12.99
Pinballistik: Alien Tycoon Bundle (PS3) - PS Plus Price: $3.99, Regular Price: $4.99
Pinballistik + DLC Bundle (PS3) - PS Plus Price: $3.99, Regular Price: $4.99
Pinballistik: Made of Money (PS3 Add-On) - PS Plus Price: $2.39, Regular Price: $2.99
Pinballistik: Sector X (PS3 Add-On) - PS Plus Price: $2.39, Regular Price: $2.99

Last Chance (Leaving on 10/1)
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection (PS3)

Cheddahz

Banned
So glad I didn't buy Origins for my Vita and Legends is coming out next week as well (and I already have it pre-loaded on my computer) :3

Never upgraded to a full year after my trial ended because the August update didn't for anything for me, but this does. My future Vita purchases (whenever that may be) is looking better and better.

good games.

never finished rayman origins on xbox 360
never finished Ico
never played gta liberty city stories
want to play resident evil chronicles HD

good month for me. dont care about AC3 for europe since i had that and it was meh

JeTmAn81

Was actually thinking about buying Origins for the Vita, now I don't have to! GTA: Liberty City Stories is cool too, the only problem is I already played it on PS2 back in the day and was actually wanting Vice City Stories to play on Vita. Well, that will probably go on sale when GTA V is released anyway.

Cade

Oh wow, it's Vita Origins? Great update. Was pretty pleased, though annoyed I had Origins on PS3, before I realized that it was the PSV version. Will replay.

Toki767

It's so strange to finally see them getting the hang of promoting upcoming games by getting the older games out here.

El_Six

Neo Member
Sweet to see these games, use to own ICO but got rid of it always wanted to play it and beat it since I never did on the PS2. Rayman has me excited also since I just acquired a vita :)

jred2k

How is LCS? I've never played a handheld GTA, but I've always seemed to hear more praise for Chinatown Wars on the DS.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Oh wow, it's Vita Origins? Great update. Was pretty pleased, though annoyed I had Origins on PS3, before I realized that it was the PSV version. Will replay.
I couldn't fit Vita in the thread title.

So smart to do Origins, but I'm wondering why it isn't the PS3 version. Hrm.

Dynamite update either way, especially giving away Chronicles!

JeTmAn81

How is LCS? I've never played a handheld GTA, but I've always seemed to hear more praise for Chinatown Wars on the DS.

It's pretty good, just basically a retread of GTA 3 with new missions. Granted, GTA 3 is a really dated game at this point so it might not have aged well. I never really liked Chinatown Wars that much, partially because of the art style.

Glad I didn't pull the trigger on the Rayman sale a few weeks back. Sure, it was only like $9 but hey.. now I get it for free.

As for Chronicles HD, wish I waited on that one.

Ridley327

It's merely OK. The biggest problem besides the controls (which should be more manageable with the Vita right stick mapping, at least) is that it rehashes way too much of GTA3, right down to some missions. VCS spices things up a bit more, but even that has the same problem.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So smart to do Origins, but I'm wondering why it isn't the PS3 version. Hrm.

Dynamite update either way, especially giving away Chronicles!
Not so smart when you take into account that it was on sale a couple of weeks ago

Top Bottom