• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NA] Sept PS+ Update (ICO, Rayman Origins, Galaga Legions, RE Chronicles, GTA:LCS)

Nice update even though I already have rayman origins. Galaga was a game i wanted to try. Disappointed by the lack of fighting games.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Europe wins again this month, huzzah!

also, you only get ICO? wow, when Europe got it, we got SOTC too.
And yet a bunch of Europeans complained they didn't get the sales we got this week. Grass is always greener...

What games were retired? aka They are no longer on PS+.

I'm waiting for a good time to register my PS+ card. I might do that today I guess.
We don't know yet, they'll probably tell us next week. The only game leaving next week is Hitman Absolution and the PAX Prime Indie sale discounts.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/expiring-soon/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSEXPIRING

Nice update even though I already have rayman origins. Galaga was a game i wanted to try. Disappointed by the lack of fighting games.
Not funny.

Volcynika

Own Rayman on PS3 and already beat it, so I guess the only good game on there for me is Galaga Legions. Oh well, maybe next month.

Finished/own Ico, Have Rayman Origins on the PS3 but I never got around to it, haven't played the rest but only GTA seems mildly interesting. An OK month for me.

The demands some people put on their PS+ subscription is amazing. Some guy was complaining on the blog that they duped people into buying Rayman on Vita a few weeks ago when it was on sale (super cheap mind you), because now it's free as a part of PS+.

lmao

Frumix

Suffering From Success
What happen to ac3?

Do you even want this "free" game?
jzCCOUu.jpg

Epcott

How is Galaga Legions?
Loved Galaga 88' as a kid, but thought Legions was a little too out there after watching a few videos.

.la1n

Not a bad month at all, I purchased SotC launch day but as the stand alone version so having ICO would be welcome. I actually was hoping we would get AC III because I have not played it yet.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The demands some people put on their PS+ subscription is amazing. Some guy was complaining on the blog that they duped people into buying Rayman on Vita a few weeks ago when it was on sale (super cheap mind you), because now it's free as a part of PS+.

lmao
Well, they did get a lot of complaints in the past about the same exact thing and said they wouldn't do that again. I guess they forgot. :lol

I knew Rayman Origins had a good chance of coming to ps+ soon since doing so would be a great way to promote Rayman Legends. Glad to see GTA on their aswell, have the physical UMD and now i can play it on my Vita !

Lol just bought Rayman two weeks ago when it was on sale. I should know better than to buy anything on a psn sale, since the chances are high it'll go to + in less than a month. It's hard to bitch, but shit, would be nice if there were some sort of mandated buffer period between sales of titles and those titles going to +. In the end it is only $7, but it's not like I couldn't have purchased a different game had I of known. Oh the troubles of a plus subber, lol.

Etzer

YES!!

Funnily enough, I was going to get Rayman Origins for Vita during the sale but it wouldn't let me check out for some reason.

All of y'all complaining about buying Origins...I don't get it. Now you own that game forever, whereas people getting it for free lose it once if their PS + runs out.

I just got my vita and plus last week though so I'm psyched! Origins on the go sounds delicious.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Rayman Origins Vita? Aw yiss.

Will also enjoy the shit out of the two good Resident Evil games in HD.

Joeki11a

Banned
When is Sony going to announce
3 months free bonus for new subscription?

In Gamescon they made it seem like it was
For the EU only.

JeTmAn81

All of y'all complaining about buying Origins...I don't get it. Now you own that game forever, whereas people getting it for free lose it once if their PS + runs out.

I just got my vita and plus last week though so I'm psyched! Origins on the go sounds delicious.

This is not an advantage to everyone. I find the you-must-own-it-forever situation imposed by digital-only media to be a kind of consumer slavery.

Curufinwe

I might have to plug my PS Eye back in and charge up the Move and NavCon. I already played the RE Chronicles games on the Wii, but I could stand playing them again.

Top Bottom