• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NA] Sept PS+ Update (ICO, Rayman Origins, Galaga Legions, RE Chronicles, GTA:LCS)

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
This is why I love PS+. Even if you technically never fully own the game, it's still free games. And they are WAY more recent and relevant games too than Games for Gold.

And there are more per month. For some reason, I don't see many people mention that.

With a PS4, PS3, PSV, and a PS+ subscription, I could seriously go the entire next generation without buying a single game, and never run out of new games to play. Unfortunately I'm a consumer whore when it comes to video games, and buy way more games than I even have time to play.

HardRojo

Damn! I'm getting a Vita in 2 weeks and was planning to buy Rayman Origins for it as one of my first games, I really want to support the franchise by buying the game but PS+ seems too awesome this month to pass up... I guess this is the kind of good problem to have.

Manu

The only one I don't own from that list is RE Chonicles, and only half of it because I have Darkside.

Still a great month for anyone who doesn't have any of these games.

Satchel

Banned
Damn it I already own Rayman on PS3. Not really interested in the others.

Probably the leanest month in a longtime which isn't too shabby.

daoster

It's been awhile since I've busted out my Move, and my roommates actually got me the light gun controller for it..so...time to play!

Amazing month. Best yet, imho.

Already played ICO back on the PS2.

Wanted to check out the HD versions but just never got around to it.

Never picked up Origins on Vita, despite loving the demo. Cannot wait!

I'd be amazed if there are ps plus owners who haven't played ico, but if not, then that's the best goddamn ps plus game yet

Also wtf why haven't you played ico

All of y'all complaining about buying Origins...I don't get it. Now you own that game forever, whereas people getting it for free lose it once if their PS + runs out.

I just got my vita and plus last week though so I'm psyched! Origins on the go sounds delicious.
Well my friend, I do have four years of plus pre bought so owning 'forever' isn't so much of a... errr, plus.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I want to try ps+ but I don't want to buy a 3 month. They should have a 1 month option.
If you've never been a subscriber before, there are free 1 month trial codes floating around.

Your profile says you're in the US, so try this thread.

Mikey Jr.

Damn! Nice stuff.

Also, some PS1 games here and there wouldn't hurt to be honest. Legend of Dragoon would be nice to have for instance.

ASFM

Neo Member
Damn! Nice stuff.

Also, some PS1 games here and there wouldn't hurt to be honest. Legend of Dragoon would be nice to have for instance.

Pre-IGC there were tons of PS1 games honestly, Sypro 1 2 3, Crash 1 2 3 and Racing, Jet Moto, Syphon Filter 1 2 3, Castlevania SOTN and Chronicles, and a bunch more random ones like Track and Field and Destruction Derby. Not many of the giant ones though ex. No FF7, No Metal Gear Solid, No Soul Reaver. SOTN was the highest profile one, and I really do miss the free PSone games.

OT This months update looks great, Only thing I had was Rayman Vita.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Great month.

I bought RE: UC and DC for the Wii with 2 Nyko Perfect Shots a few months back but never got around to playing them since I have no batteries for my Wiimotes. Guess I'll try them with a Dualshock 3 on the PS3.

I really need to get a PSP2 now. The Vita backlog is ever so large thanks to PS+.

Totally agree about PS1 games. Why not just pepper a few in there? Even a few repeats would be OK, as there are many more subscribers now than in those early days. And they all work on all three (soon to be four, I assume) platforms.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Totally agree about PS1 games. Why not just pepper a few in there? Even a few repeats would be OK, as there are many more subscribers now than in those early days. And they all work on all three (soon to be four, I assume) platforms.
A bunch of the PS1 games they gave away with PS+ don't work on the Vita (the Crash games, the Spyro games, Final Fantasy V, etc).

Top Bottom