• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai to show off new fighting game (Harada) & racing game at E3

I have no idea on what the source site is nor have I seen this Press Release. An unannounced fighting game title makes it sound even more fishier.

Well in any case, Harada did say he'll be there at E3.

Pachimari

I can't seem to find a press release either.

But I think it'll be a re-reveal of Tekken X Street Fighter for current-gen and next-gen.

DR2K

Banned
Tekken isn't an annual CoD affair. The wait between Tekken 5 and Tekken 6 on consoles was over 4 years. And the wait between Tekken 6 and TTT2 on consoles was three years.

That's because of the bi-annual updates to the arcade version. Regardless no more Tekken for a while, new IP or SCVI.

I'd like it to be like a Remake or Re-imagining of it though (of course they could include the original version, potentially uprezed, too). I don't think CRA is inherently bad but they need to get over their fixation with Set pieces and QTEs.

If they did a remake I wouldn't mind them making Nagase the player character and maybe develop Blaze.
the Nagase thing kinda comes from them trolling with her in AH.

Well Harada really said today there will be a new fighting game at E3. Soul Calibur x SamSho? Well that could be cool. But something completely new would be cool as well.

MrDenny

I have a feeling they're talking about Tekken Revolution and Ridge Racer Driftopia.
I'm hoping the unannounced fighter wasn't tekken revolution.

He posted this about a day ago on twitter:
(It's secret. Stay tuned). RT @SnoopSaghirM Any news for TK X SF? If not, when can we expect news?

Today's the last day of e3, so hoping he unveils something new.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Hopefully a proper Ridge Racer 8 without obnoxious DLC

At the moment I don't plan on buying a PS4, but if Namco delivers a true home grown Ridge Racer sequel, built in house and delivers the trademark drifting physics from the older games that we all know and love, some superb tracks, online play with good netcode and most importantly, ffb steering wheel support, then I'm buying a PS4 day one and will buy all the RR8 DLC in the fucking world!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Any news yet guys? Please please please be a proper Ridge Racer 8 game built in house by Namco :(

isamu

Maximum Tune is cool, but what about Ridge Racer 8?

Top Bottom