• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Mueseum Vol. 1-5 releasing on US PSN this week, also Ranko Tsukigime

And Wonder Momo.
Love the weird stage play idea, but the goofy slow action wasn't my thing. I played Flashgal back in '85 during middle school, a couple years before Momo released in Japan, and thought it was a lot better for being a similar super-heroine action game with a goofy tone, even if it felt like Sega's auto-scrolling answer to Irem's Spartan X/Kung Fu Master using a Darna/Wonder Woman-alike. Anyway, Momo is weird shit, but it was nice to play for the first time with the original release of Encore even if all that disc ended up becoming was an arcade-perfect Rolling Thunder delivery method in the pre-complete compatibility MAME days.

Hmm seems Encore only had a Japanese release? Hope Bamco is willing to release that on US PSN too.I'ma tweet US Bamco about that.

That's how I played it as an import...well, all of the Namco Museums and the Capcom Generations during that gen, anyway.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Namco has a lot of good stuff I want to play in their back arcade catalog. I'd pay money for a Museum comp on Xbox One/PS4/PC that includes as much of their stuff up to 1995 as possible.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Everyone should buy Ranko Tsukigime just to see the amazing cutscenes.
Any word on the price? Been waiting for this to come to the US & great to see it finally happening, but considering how busy Sept. has been & next week being Hyrule Warriors & SSB 3DS for me, I just hope that I can afford it.

Tizoc

Any word on the price? Been waiting for this to come to the US & great to see it finally happening, but considering how busy Sept. has been & next week being Hyrule Warriors & SSB 3DS for me, I just hope that I can afford it.

Reading up on the Bamco USA twitter, it'll be the game+anime, so...maybe around $40 for that bundle?

Might be grabbing volume 3.

I just got 3. Warning that Pole Position 2 only has digital control and kinda makes the game suck. According to the manual analog support is available to a PS1 neGcon controller owner.

It is kinda sad the JAKKS Plug in Play nailed the controls but for some reason they only put the original Pole Position on it.

Also how do I bring up a menu so I don't have to go into each room to start a game?

Tizoc

I just got 3. Warning that Pole Position 2 only has digital control and kinda makes the game suck. According to the manual analog support is available to a PS1 neGcon controller owner.

It is kinda sad the JAKKS Plug in Play nailed the controls but for some reason they only put the original Pole Position on it.

Also how do I bring up a menu so I don't have to go into each room to start a game?

Well on the PS Vita you can remap the D-pad to the left stick :p

Tizoc

Why is Vol. 3 2 discs? Does the 2nd disc contain some Museum stuff that couldn't fit into 1 disc?

Top Bottom