• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX - New Scan (Spoiler!)

Dali

If Cowboy Bebop is done by the same studio as Naruto, then they probably did it to save time/money a la Disney back in the day. Otherwise it is a shameles rip-off.

disneyreuse121ym.jpg

disneyreuse112fx.jpg

disneyreuse095uk.jpg

disneyreuse103ex.jpg

More Disney comparisons

Hero

Cowboy Bebop's animation director is at the studio that Naruto is done at, right? Can you rip off of yourself? :p

Also, in the video, when Deidara fights Gaara, it seems that he jumps on the tree stump. Interactive environments now?

king zell

Lord Phol said:
Always wondered what a freeloader actually is/how it works. :x
Care to enlighten me?

its a disk that can boot import games . you insert it in than it ask you to insert the import games to work in your (pal/us) system .

there been some news that a new version is being made for the wii to play import games :)

D3VI0US

That footage looks awful. SSBM is confirmed not to use the Wiimote right? Maybe someone can do fighters right but between this and the MK footage fighters look pretty bad when using the Wiimote. Look at that kid waving it around like an idiot, GNT4 was actually a really solid fighter in it's own right even without the Naruto liscense. I hope it turns out good but the roster is pretty weak.

2 commercials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kaOiw32O54

Thoguh the video-quality is crap, the graphics seem to be a lot better than in GNT4.
Also im glad, the seemingly Dreamfactory uses the combat-system of previews GNT-games. Only bad thing: No sign of Sasori at all. Woudl be a big disappontment if he wasnt there.
But the new interative objetcs look great, and it looks so cool how Deidara and Itachi get onto those ^^

Lord Phol

king zell said:
its a disk that can boot import games . you insert it in than it ask you to insert the import games to work in your (pal/us) system .

there been some news that a new version is being made for the wii to play import games :)

Nice, sounds really simple and easy to use, just what I need ^^.
Hope those news turns out to be accurate, thx for the info!

MasterMFauli said:
2 commercials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kaOiw32O54

Thoguh the video-quality is crap, the graphics seem to be a lot better than in GNT4.
Also im glad, the seemingly Dreamfactory uses the combat-system of previews GNT-games. Only bad thing: No sign of Sasori at all. Woudl be a big disappontment if he wasnt there.
But the new interative objetcs look great, and it looks so cool how Deidara and Itachi get onto those ^^

Where are the original versions of the commercial videos? I mean, I know the japanese Nintendo site has commercials but I can't find these ones and their official site it useless...I wanna see them clearly...

D3VI0US said:
That footage looks awful. SSBM is confirmed not to use the Wiimote right? Maybe someone can do fighters right but between this and the MK footage fighters look pretty bad when using the Wiimote. Look at that kid waving it around like an idiot, GNT4 was actually a really solid fighter in it's own right even without the Naruto liscense. I hope it turns out good but the roster is pretty weak.
Did you ever try DBZ? It works well with the wiimote.

Anyway, stop your whining, this game plays with the GC controller fine.

Top Bottom