• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Season Pass price and some contents update

Madao

I think we've already reached that point. Really, just look at these:
http://www.fillerguide.com/episode-list/naruto-shippuden/401-446
http://www.fillerguide.com/episode-list/naruto-shippuden/351-400

In the last 53 episodes of anime we only had 5 true non-filler episodes. That means that almost for the entire duration of 2015 we were watching fillers!

That's insane! The manga has long finished but they've been (and still are) feeding us fillers to a point that we almost didn't see anything of the main storyline in a whole freaking year!

A whole year of fillers.... Just let that sink in for a while.

they want to beat the record of the original anime. it had 85 straight eps of filler before they Started Shippuuden.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just cannot believe two PLAYABLE CHARACTERS are locked behind a preorder bonus... not even future DLC or anything

Seems okay, unsure as to whether I personally find it worth the sixteen quid but we'll see. The pass just doesn't seem as good as the one for Xenoverse.

Also, is this the last 'Storm' game? It feels that way, if so then I'm glad people finally got the Sound 4.

Revven

Seems okay, unsure as to whether I personally find it worth the sixteen quid but we'll see. The pass just doesn't seem as good as the one for Xenoverse.

Also, is this the last 'Storm' game? It feels that way, if so then I'm glad people finally got the Sound 4.

I mean... Xenoverse's Pack 1 and Pack 2 only had 30 minutes of story content each and then like maybe another hour's worth of Parallel Quests. Then Pack 3 just had characters and five Parallel Quests.

Storm 4's Pack 1 and 2 are promising around 3 hours of story content each for a total of 6 hours of story content which is way, way more than what you got in Xenoverse's DLC story content. However, what Xenoverse's packs lacked in story content they made up for it in the other content they had (outfits, mentors, and the Parallel Quests) that certainly kept you busy for another 5-10 hours.

Meanwhile Storm 4 only has the story content and then UJs, costumes, and Ninja Info Cards... which who honestly cares about the latter? It's such throwaway content lol.

I suppose it'll depend on just how good the side stories are -- because we know what they are already it's just going to depend on the execution and how much gameplay you get out of them.

I just cannot believe two PLAYABLE CHARACTERS are locked behind a preorder bonus... not even future DLC or anything

They have a chance at including Boruto and Sarada in the last DLC pack similarly to how they included Jaco in the last Xenoverse DLC pack (Jaco was a pre-order bonus playable character in Japan). They wouldn't want to announce that now so they can maximize their pre-orders with Boruto and Sarada as incentives.

But yeah it's still incredibly shitty for something that is technically a type of fighting game.

Seriously. Not sure why they were so much in demand to begin with to be honest...

Because the Sound 4 were an integral part of the story in Part 1 and their battles are what caused some good character development + the battles themselves are incredibly memorable. It's a damn shame a lot of what they developed for the characters involved in those battles got tossed aside in Shippuden/Part 2.

It also helps that they are very unique characters to begin with so there's a lot of move set potential with them. The fact they were not in the games for as long as they have was a crime.

Of course, it's shitty they're DLC. There's no way they couldn't have budgeted them into the base game... unless what they've done to them is way, way more than what can be said for other Part 1 characters in Storm 4.

Top Bottom